Emperor's Spears covered by A D B

Kelborn

Man, I'll get this one for sure! The preface was more than solid.

Further, it was somewhat touching to follow his train of thoughts/the development of the story, etc.

Is there any mention of when the special edition is available to buy anywhere?

All I gathered was "imminently" I expect maybe December pre-order for January?

Why not available for pre-order Saturday? Can’t see anything pending on the BL website that would pull focus.

I’ve tried really hard not to give any details often book away, but I will say a) the novel is *better* than the introduction and b) I think there might be some lovely deep Easter eggs in there...

Edited by aa.logan

Something that wasn't quite clear from the Weekender is whether Aaron is now doing the sequel to this book , or writing Black Legion 3, or both. 

The latter might be the case. Clarification from Aaron would of course be great :smile.:

Seminar definitely made it seem a sequel was being strongly considered.

Edited by Taliesin

Something that wasn't quite clear from the Weekender is whether Aaron is now doing the sequel to this book , or writing Black Legion 3, or both. 

The latter might be the case. Clarification from Aaron would of course be great :smile.:

Pretty sure he's already started the sequel to Spear of the Emperor, with BL3 (probably) following afterwards

Pretty sure he's already started the sequel to Spear of the Emperor, with BL3 (probably) following afterwards

Spear II, Black Legion III, and...

Don't forget his Siege book!

..then probably that.

May I ask how this lineup came to be?

Did you decide, suggested to write Spears II right away, followed by BL III?

At first, I'd imagined that BL III would be the first. :)

I'm really excited for this book. Usually take a day of work when A D-B release a new book. Though this one took me a bit by surprise.

Mostly my own fault, life in general have been busy this year. So have not really done any hobby things or really any social media. Which actually was pretty relaxing.

But yesterday a friend told me that this book was about to release. So went to black library, but doesn't see it in the upcoming section. Is this like an event thing, and release a few months later?

This is a little ridiculous, I’m obviously just blindly missing something but I’m looking all over this damn site and not finding it if you get a chance, would you mind terribly linking where you found it mate?

If you're not actually checking the NEW ZEALAND or AUSTRALIAN site, you're not going to find it.

Now, does anyone know what it being $185Aus/$226NZ will mean it'll be in US Dollars? If Mortarion, the Blightlords and Deathshroud are any indication, the Australian price is about 1.6x more than the USD price.... Meaning the LE should be around $115 USD?

These pictures though....

60040181675_SpearoftheEmperorLtdEdRoyalH

Edited by Gederas