Well... since I had gotten a few 750pt games in a whie back I had modified the chaplain from the comand squad and razorback box to have a 32mm base with debris and primed him black... if BT are welcome as anticipated then I guess I know who I will submit for my vow... Model #8 I'll paint since returning to the hobby and joining the board!

In war, unflinching. In peace, unresting.

We are the sons of Dorn: the bedrock of the Imperium, her wall's foundation, the battleline that shall never fail. In the Emperor's name, we come, with sound of thunder in our Fists. The clenched black hand that is our sigil names us as executors of His will.

This my deceleration of intent: I will serve the Legion and our primarch to my utmost. No remorse, no doubt. I will fulfill my task.

WALLS FAIL, FISTS DO NOT.

janissary: Welcome to the B&C and the Imperial Fists subforum! :tu:

Reyner: Yep, a Deathwatch Marine is fine as long as it's clear that he's a son of Dorn.

Sweet I was planning on doing the Imperial Fist character from Deathwatch: Overkill :)

I may have to jump in on this myself.  I'm just about ready to start up my second 5-man Tac Squad for my CF demi-company.  Who knows what I might accomplish with a little motivation?

janissary: Welcome to the B&C and the Imperial Fists subforum! thumbsup.gif

Thanks very much.

It's March and I'm sitting here like a fat kid on Thanksgiving. biggrin.png

I too am an absurd amount of pumped for this.

Would you believe I first started playing Warhammer Fantasy in 1995 and have never fully painted anything?

Archived