Which Bag for my Army?

suxdavide

Hello, I'm looking for the best solution to store my 30k army which is attached below.
A store nearby my house has 25% on feldherr, I've never had a proper bag/hard case for storage so I'm looking for help on realising which bag fits best.

I'm not entirely sold on soft or hard case which is best suitable for transporting via car?

This is the army I'm going to assemble:

1 Spartan + 20 breachers
2 dreadnought (deredeo + contemptor)
3x 10 man tactical on rhino
10 havocs
10 more tactical (approx)
10ish terminators

I use the aluminium cases from KR Multicase. Terrible website, but really nice product (and customer service too).

If you drive and therefore don't anticipate getting rained on, KR also do the same foam but in cardboard cases. The cardboard is much sturdier than you might think, and is rather cheaper than the aluminium ones too.

For small games with up to 30 infantry models, the Feldherr cases are very hard to beat for quality.

Don't know if you have your foam yet, but I can't tell enough people about this.  Foamfactory.com

You can get pick and pluck foam extremely cheap there in all sizes.  On the left of the home page it has a list of all the different types of foam and "pick and pluck" is under shipping foam.  It's charcoal grey and you can get it from 1/2" up to 5" thick.

《snip》

Foamfactory.com

I scratched my head for a bit trying to find plucked foam at that site. Then I realized "ah, of course, Khorne just wants me to draw blood". Then I found what you were really talking about at THEfoamfactory.com.

Thanks brother. Despite the spilled blood that's a good deal.

Second hand GW cases on eBay do the trick. Another e I've done is a cheap £6.99 suitcase from Tesco, if your not British I'm sure Walmart or somewhere similar would do the same. As for foam, yeah, TheFoam factory are damned good. I personally have recently gone for the Feldherr transporter for each of my armies (they are big) and couldn't recommend them more. I ordered off the feldherr website and they arrived within days direct from the Fatherland.

Archived