Phobos, armoured ceramite, blessed autosimul - 245

Gorgons x10 Cyber Familiar - 395

Spartan, Ceramite, flare shield, blessed - 370

Heavy support

Predator, las sponsons, magna melta, blessed - 160

Vindicator, machine spirit, ceramite, blessed - 165

Phobos, ceramite, blessed - 245

Total: 3020 points

I didn't want to do a typically death-star based army, however I love Ferrus and I love Gorgons and I have a spartan (along with the 15 gorgons), I already own these units so I thought I may as well use them best as possible! I love the use of tanks, I know I should really do more with the tactical marines but my aim was to use a load of tanks. My plan was to outflank the veterans and the vindicator. I didn't know if I should outflank any of the land raiders either, I figured the lascannons give them decent range and with how tough they are I'd need them to destroy tanks etc. Orth will go in the third phobos probably with a squad of the tactical marines...

Well, any thoughts or suggestions? I'm mostly using models I've got so I can't make big changes (due to funding) but I still need to get a couple things to fill this out and got a bunch of spare models like contemptor dreads etc...

Personally I'd rethink the magna melta predator. If you're outflanking it you'll move on the table and you can only fire 1 weapon and snap fire the other 2. I'd think about just running with no sponsons.

Also the issue with outflanking predators is that you're potentially exposing the weak side/rear AV to the enemy, especially if you want to get within range to use the magna melta

Archived