Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Heresy Homemade characters

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Sons of Ananta

Sons of Ananta

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 128 posts
  • Faction: The Sons of Ananta
Hi,
I've been  making some "authentic" looking Heresy character sheets for my own amusement.  Then I decided that based on the background of my guys I would try to come up with a custom ruleset to them and I've been surprised at how many people have said they would be ok with people using custom characters, and I'd really like to get any comments or critiques of the work I've done.

First Is Deu K'Lian, the leader of my Shattered Legion force - he's a slightly weakened Praetor with a couple of extra rules

Deu K'Lian

The second is K'Lian's lieutenant, Horkos, who has a few more rules and custom pieces about him.

Horkos "Oathsworn"

Master Ciaphas

Master Ciaphas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,235 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels

That looks...amazing! Good job on that! Where did you find the template for making these fantastic looking pages?

Never Forget, Never Forgive

ETL_03_Custos_Fidei_Vow_01.jpghmpEPhP.pngIvRHEXT.png

Sons of Ananta

Sons of Ananta

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 128 posts
  • Faction: The Sons of Ananta
I got the background image from Heresy 30k forums, then tried to match the fonts and boxes in word.

So I now have a template on MS word.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users