Night Lords - 51st Company "Architects of Atrocity"

Dardl

Ave Dominus Nox brothers of the 8th and brothers of the long war.

I started creating my company about a month or so ago and just thought I'd throw them up for tips (as in give me tips) around painting them better and kit bashing to make them more flavorful night lords.

I'm doing a 40k and 30k night lords army so the more they can be used in each the better! I'm not an amazing painter by any standards and am kinda lazy but regardless I'll post here as much as I can! Feel free to be brutally honest! First thing up is this biker captain I did when I started off! 

http://i.imgur.com/6YpmkpL.jpg

He looks cool, the chain-glaives are always a good option for NL! As for a tip I would give the lightnings of the armour more highlights of pure white, in that way they'll make more contrast with the model and they will pop more.

He looks cool, the chain-glaives are always a good option for NL! As for a tip I would give the lightnings of the armour more highlights of pure white, in that way they'll make more contrast with the model and they will pop more.

Thanks man, He's the first night lord I did so the lighting is a little to wide and as you pointed out looks faded! I reckon I will get around to retouching up his lightning! Thanks for the tip bro! 

Juv Tannen leader of the raptors within the 51st. first forgeworld head that I painted absolutely love the detail! The chains are to represent the scourging chains and I will be running the chainglaive as a power sword in 40k. 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived