HAIL HYDRAA a tempestus scion project

skuller05

"Loyal citizens of the Imperium....the Emperor protects...but the Emperor's burocracts have failed you...our cities..your cities lay besieged by mutant, the alien, the witch and worst of all, the traitor..
And where are the armies of the Emperor? Elsewhere defending "important" and "strategic" worlds. The only ones that care about you, is us... your saviors. Its time that you retake that power....HAAAAIL HYDRAAAA" And the thunder of thousand respond HAAAAIL HYDRAAAA!!!

The man, the legend Red Skull as a lord commissar

leading the command squad is Wolfgang Von Strucker

med_gallery_80836_12830_6718.jpg

Assault squad RAGE armed with 2 flamers

med_gallery_80836_12830_206753.jpg

Taurox prime for squad Rage

med_gallery_80836_12830_106316.jpg

I just finish working on the first formation a hellrain brigade

so far Im planning to add 4 more taurox prime, 4 valkyries and around 90 more troopers, with leaders like Baron Zemo, Madam Hydra and others showing as either tempestus prime or additional commissars

all C&C are welcome

Welcome to the barracks! A different theme for Stormies, I like the colour scheme you have - muted but distinctive. Looks like you've a lot more painting to be doing though msn-wink.gif Keep us updated smile.png

Thanks and I will continue posting the new units ....I am enjoying a lot painting this proyect

That was quick, nicely done I like the colour coding for the hatch a good addition and adds some complementary colours thumbsup.gif

Thanks and yes I think is the easiest way to ID your squads

Good idea!

thank you very much

Somebody locally (Ohio) had done a COBRA (from G.i.joe) army and had it in display at a FLGS. It was nice looking with all of the converted characters and tanks.

I know...I have seen some amazing cobra and gijoe armies out there and even the baywatch necron army ..and I have being a great fan of Hydra all my life, right now Im just trying to find the correct bits to do Baron Zemo head, Arnim Zola body and how to do some AIM troopers and MODOK. Tonite Ill continue working on my grunts and Madam Hydra :D

med_gallery_80836_12830_35381.jpg

med_gallery_80836_12830_112696.jpg

Two more Taurox prime

Squad Death ( black color with the twin linked gattling) and Squad Greed ( yellow color with battle cannon)

I start to really like the look on the Taurox prime even if most of the people consider them fugly boxes over 4 more boxes :D

Looking good, I'm a fan of tarouxes myself. I actually have more of them than Chimeras these days.

What if you painted the access doors the squad colours too? Break up that green a litle bit more? Or even just the top of the door frames?

That way the squads wont get confused which vehicle to embark into either. ;)

Looking good, I'm a fan of tarouxes myself. I actually have more of them than Chimeras these days.

What if you painted the access doors the squad colours too? Break up that green a litle bit more? Or even just the top of the door frames?

That way the squads wont get confused which vehicle to embark into either. msn-wink.gif

Thanks ...its like an acquire taste hahaha and that is a pretty good idea ...that way they dont have to climb to the top of the taurox to check the color :D

The tarouxes do look lovely! May I ask, does the taroux kit come with a heavy stubber too?  I wasn't sure if it was included on the spru or not.

Thank you sir and regarding the stubber no it does not come with any extra stubber or hunter killer missile only the storm bolter 

The tarouxes do look lovely! May I ask, does the taroux kit come with a heavy stubber too?  I wasn't sure if it was included on the spru or not.

Thank you sir and regarding the stubber no it does not come with any extra stubber or hunter killer missile only the storm bolter 

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate that. Looking forward to more updates :)

Archived