++ Prot's Completed Thousand Sons ++ (Now Daemons!)

Prot

Daemons look all kinds of Skittle's awesome. Can really taste that rainbow!

Magnus, is obviously incredible.

Haha... Skittles are good! I went for very high colour saturation on the daemon models. I feel like Tzeentch daemons suit a 'kaleidoscope' look. ;)

Your Thousand Sons are partly the reason I'm starting my own army. I love your painting.

Wow. That's the highest compliment I could ever receive. Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Well it's that time... time for me to do a group shot. The codex is in pre order as I write this. I have mixed feelings about it, but the army, and its background is still near and dear to me. I took a few hours yesterday to do a full inventory and just take some shots of what I have completely painted (minus the Daemon element):

The fully painted army shot:

gallery_2760_12702_624632.jpg

Of course the big man: Me so thorny...

gallery_2760_12702_3572.jpg

The biggest of the little guys...

gallery_2760_12702_287513.jpg

Forgefiend... will he see any use this year? I wonder.

gallery_2760_12702_152943.jpg

Scarab Occult... yes... 3 squads completed!

gallery_2760_12702_408702.jpg

More is dust....

gallery_2760_12702_404370.jpg

Vehicles and Tzaangors I'll leave out of the close ups. Maybe I'll grab some of the HQ's though. I have a fair amount.

Lots to do... 10 Rubrics, and I want to start a Landraider up for these guys for fun, as well as I have 20 more Tzaangors... ugh. :)

Thanks Fish and Lunkhead! Much appreciation.

Now... to find something new to work on for the army.

Heldrake? Land Raiders for your Termies? Kairic Acolyte to Cultist conversions? More Tzaangor on discs? Lots to add, I'm sure whatever you do, it will look awesome.

If I hadnt been blessed by Nurgle, I'd have done a Tzeentch army.

Thanks guys!

Heldrake? Land Raiders for your Termies? Kairic Acolyte to Cultist conversions? More Tzaangor on discs? Lots to add, I'm sure whatever you do, it will look awesome.

Heldrake has kind of fallen off my 'must do' list. I've reserved it for other Chaos, but it's something I'll have to revisit one day.

I started a Landraider... just can't seem to find the motivation with how long they last in my games. I'd love to do one though. :)

Thanks guys!

Heldrake has kind of fallen off my 'must do' list. I've reserved it for other Chaos, but it's something I'll have to revisit one day.

I started a Landraider... just can't seem to find the motivation with how long they last in my games. I'd love to do one though. :smile.:

I would paint the Landraider anyway. You dont have to always paint something to use it often. Paint it because its a cool model, it will look really awesome with the rest of your army. Paint it for the joy of painting it. I'm sure whatever you do with it, it would be amazing. I'd love to see it, as I'm sure the rest of this community as well.

• 2 weeks later...