2.5k Orbital Assault BA, Is it a Jerk List or is it fair?

m0nolith

I think it could be fun. But one dimensional. Also by the time its painted and ready I am sure the new rules for BA will be closer to coming out and you will only have a few months to enjoy it.

Why not use some assault squads? Incorporate some perdition awesomeness and assault dudes. You can still run some pods and leviathans as well.

From an enemy perspective. (I don't tailor lists for enemies, its supposed to be fun) But no matter who I play I always take a few iron havoc squads, and tyrants. So many of those pods will get shwacked.

Augury scanners are very cheap on iron havocs. Also quad mortars with shatter shells will be an issue. Especially if they take a master of signal in the mortar squad.

Just don't see it being worth all the work.

I think it could be fun. But one dimensional. Also by the time its painted and ready I am sure the new rules for BA will be closer to coming out and you will only have a few months to enjoy it.

Why not use some assault squads? Incorporate some perdition awesomeness and assault dudes. You can still run some pods and leviathans as well.

From an enemy perspective. (I don't tailor lists for enemies, its supposed to be fun) But no matter who I play I always take a few iron havoc squads, and tyrants. So many of those pods will get shwacked.

Augury scanners are very cheap on iron havocs. Also quad mortars with shatter shells will be an issue. Especially if they take a master of signal in the mortar squad.

Just don't see it being worth all the work.

Well, Augury Scanners have only 18" range. So he could just deploy at 18.1" and still shoot off the AssCans. Not ideal, but it is an option. Or he can chance the interceptor fire because Leviathans are gross and can probably handle it! :D

Yeah either way id crack a beer, say @#$% it and try my best to kill it. Prolly end up getting rocked by the levies anyway.

At the end of the day play whats fun to you. And screw what we say. Its your money and your army.

You my friend, you get it msn-wink.gif

Archived