Oh you mean for the event, sorry, then I guess it's up to Dosjetka.

For what it's worth, I'd say your model should be allowed. It's just a wash applied to the entire model so in my book it falls into the basecoating category.

Looks 100% eligible to me Grotsmasha! (Sorry Dos, I know its not my place to comment on such matters) Keep it up! For The Emperor! For Guilliman! I'm doing a bit of a re-tool on the kit... Ill post pics if I'm allowed (but don't think I can meet the deadline)

OK! I worked on my unit this weekend and now they are done! So without further delay here is a photo of my completed vow

Holy cow. These bikes sure painted up fast. I am really starting to understand the allure of bike armies. Not only do they rock rules-wise, but they assemble super fist (I hate assembly) and they are really quick to paint. This was actually the first hobby project I have truly enjoyed from start to finish in a long time. The last one being my Imperial Knights.

All done... except for the helmet. Should be done later tonight along with better photos. I'm not entirely satisfied with the blade, but admittedly I can't do blends for the life of me, so all in all it's not that bad and doesn't draw the attention away from the rest of the model, hopefully.

rgwip3.jpg

Glad to see so many participants and a variety of units. smile.png For Macragge, Brothers!

Editing to avoid a double post:

primarcha1.jpg

+ List updated to this point. +

Excellent work, brothers! While not all have the skill of ShVagYeR, all who have posted pictures show dedication to their Primarch and Chapter whch is all that counts. Keep it up! :tu:

I, phoenix01, proud member of the Ultramarines, do swear to fully paint Master of the Watch Captain Cato Sicarius of the Victrix Guard by before Friday the 31st day of March 017 M2 for the glory of our Primarch. In that time, I shall provide one "start" picture (posted below) and at least one "finish" picture of my completed model before the given deadline. If I succeed, I shall bring honor to my brothers-in-arms. If I fail, shame and grief shall be my only companions. For Guilliman and the Emperor!
gallery_37154_11353_295665.jpg

No time to update the list, but a bit of time to quickly post my vow!

I, Dosjetka, vow to paint one model representing a member of the B&C Legio drawn from the Ultramarines Chapter before 31st March 2017.

gallery_45765_12974_14416.png

Really like that pose Dos.

I'm going to put myself down for this, but the models I want to paint are already partially painted so won't count for the event. Just out of competition entries, if that's ok. Really I just want an extra bit of motivation to get them painted.

I do have unpainted models but these guys deserve some attention, one of them even needed dusting (I think they were painted to this stage during ETL I). The one on the left is partially shaded and highlighted while the one on the right is just basecoated. By the end of the month I want them both finished and based.

I, Toxichobbit, vow to (finally) finish painting two very neglected models representing members of the Ultramarines Chapter before 31st March 2017.

gallery_61651_12344_49968.jpg

Almost done with mine! Crazy, I know! :o

Below is a 90% finished Captain Idaho:

gallery_45765_12974_337057.png

Legio B&C symbol and bloodied fist:

gallery_45765_12974_163665.png

Haven't painted in months so I'm pretty damn happy with the results I'm getting even though I feel I'm quite rusty. :)

Archived