Aspecti and Daigo my respect is yours for finishing those vows.

Some really great work there guys (or girls).

Race Bannon-I like to think that traitor is about to have his skull crushed beneath the boot of Aspecti's Contemptor.

And Daigo-I really like the classic red weapon casings.

Well done everyone.

Courage and Honour

I'm declaring my vow completed. I'll try and post up pics tomorrow when I've got a bit more time.

Edit: voila!  Time to break up all of this blue with some successors!

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t285/Razzrojo/IMG_20170401_093027.jpg

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t285/Razzrojo/IMG_20170401_093205.jpg

These guys were finished before the tournament in mid-march, despite a few roadblocks along the way.  At some point I'll go back and add more/clean up some shading and add some more freehand.

Thanks for running another event Dos!  Congrats to everyone that has participated, while I haven't been posting much I've been keeping an eye on this thread and the work you've all churned out is great!

• 1 month later...

Brothers and sisters,

I realise that this event ended quite a while ago but it has only been recently that I have found the time to come back to this and update the first post with the new and completed vows. I was quite astounded when I saw that only 2 out of 15 participants failed to complete their vows, which puts us at a completion rate of 86.6%! :D

Before I go off and update the Wall of Honour, I wanted to thank you all for your enthusiasm and participation. It was a great event and I regret not being able to contribute more to it.

Courage and Honour!

Brothers and sisters,

I realise that this event ended quite a while ago but it has only been recently that I have found the time to come back to this and update the first post with the new and completed vows. I was quite astounded when I saw that only 2 out of 15 participants failed to complete their vows, which puts us at a completion rate of 86.6%! biggrin.png

Before I go off and update the Wall of Honour, I wanted to thank you all for your enthusiasm and participation. It was a great event and I regret not being able to contribute more to it.

Courage and Honour!

Thank you Brother for creating the event.

Without it I'd likely have only done Guilliman and the other vows I made would have been sat in my grey mountain.

You gave me the push I needed to make some headway on models I likely wouldn't have motivated myself to do alone.

Courage and Honour

Archived