Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Reinforcement Rush - March '17: Now live!

Ultramarines Chapter Painting challenge Reinforcement Rush Ultramarines Legion Ultramarines Successors

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

Chaplain Dosjetka

Chaplain Dosjetka

++ TUTATOR MONTEM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 10,370 posts
  • Chapter Name: Imperial Fists
+ Event end. +

gallery_45765_13882_50260.pnggallery_45765_12908_1745.pngETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei01.gifgallery_45765_5904_4405.png

"The Emperor commands us. Dorn guides us. Honour shields us. Fear our name, for it is vengeance."

Forum Rules | Imperial Fists (& Successors) | Tyranids (& Genestealer Cults) | Liber Astartes

Crimson Guard [models | DIY lore] - W:0 D:0 L:2

Hive Fleet Behemoth [models] - W:0 D:0 L:0

Pr3Mu5

Pr3Mu5

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 110 posts
Aspecti and Daigo my respect is yours for finishing those vows.

Some really great work there guys (or girls).

Race Bannon-I like to think that traitor is about to have his skull crushed beneath the boot of Aspecti's Contemptor.

And Daigo-I really like the classic red weapon casings.

Well done everyone.

Courage and Honour
Ultramarines 1st Company - 1500 pts
Ultramarines 2nd Company - 2000 pts
Order of the Ashen Rose - 250 pts

Rojo

Rojo

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 126 posts
  • Chapter Name: Howling Griffons

I'm declaring my vow completed. I'll try and post up pics tomorrow when I've got a bit more time.

Edit: voila!  Time to break up all of this blue with some successors!

IMG_20170401_093027.jpg

IMG_20170401_093205.jpg

These guys were finished before the tournament in mid-march, despite a few roadblocks along the way.  At some point I'll go back and add more/clean up some shading and add some more freehand.

Thanks for running another event Dos!  Congrats to everyone that has participated, while I haven't been posting much I've been keeping an eye on this thread and the work you've all churned out is great!

Edited by Rojo, 01 April 2017 - 10:01 PM.

• Centurion Jay, Chaplain Dosjetka, Grotsmasha and 4 others like this

gallery_45765_12606_50261.png

Chaplain Dosjetka

Chaplain Dosjetka

++ TUTATOR MONTEM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 10,370 posts
Note: I'm very busy for the next week but I'll get the new point totals and signature banners done next weekend. :tu:
  • Centurion Jay likes this

gallery_45765_13882_50260.pnggallery_45765_12908_1745.pngETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei01.gifgallery_45765_5904_4405.png

"The Emperor commands us. Dorn guides us. Honour shields us. Fear our name, for it is vengeance."

Forum Rules | Imperial Fists (& Successors) | Tyranids (& Genestealer Cults) | Liber Astartes

Chaplain Dosjetka

Chaplain Dosjetka

++ TUTATOR MONTEM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 10,370 posts

Brothers and sisters,

I realise that this event ended quite a while ago but it has only been recently that I have found the time to come back to this and update the first post with the new and completed vows. I was quite astounded when I saw that only 2 out of 15 participants failed to complete their vows, which puts us at a completion rate of 86.6%! :D

Before I go off and update the Wall of Honour, I wanted to thank you all for your enthusiasm and participation. It was a great event and I regret not being able to contribute more to it.

Courage and Honour!

• Centurion Jay, derLumpi, Toxichobbit and 3 others like this

Joukernaut

Joukernaut

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 109 posts

Thanks for hosting the event Dosjetka!

I had fun and will definitely try to contribute if there's another reinforcement rush.

• Chaplain Dosjetka likes this

Pr3Mu5

Pr3Mu5

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 110 posts

Brothers and sisters,

I realise that this event ended quite a while ago but it has only been recently that I have found the time to come back to this and update the first post with the new and completed vows. I was quite astounded when I saw that only 2 out of 15 participants failed to complete their vows, which puts us at a completion rate of 86.6%! biggrin.png

Before I go off and update the Wall of Honour, I wanted to thank you all for your enthusiasm and participation. It was a great event and I regret not being able to contribute more to it.

Courage and Honour!

Thank you Brother for creating the event.

Without it I'd likely have only done Guilliman and the other vows I made would have been sat in my grey mountain.

You gave me the push I needed to make some headway on models I likely wouldn't have motivated myself to do alone.

Courage and Honour

Ultramarines 1st Company - 1500 pts
Ultramarines 2nd Company - 2000 pts
Order of the Ashen Rose - 250 pts

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ultramarines Chapter, Painting challenge, Reinforcement Rush, Ultramarines Legion, Ultramarines Successors

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users