Sons of Dorn,
The Eye of Terror has opened yet again. Tzeentch's daemonic legions, the treacherous Thousand Sons, and even their twisted Daemon-Primarch Magnus, have emerged from the Warp and are causing untold destruction to the worlds around Cadia. The Imperial Fists and their successors, stalwart defenders of the Imperium and its people, the Emperor's Praetorians, must push back this tide of horrors and liberate as many Imperial worlds as they can.
Round up your neophytes, fire up your forges, arm your battle-brothers!
The time of ending is near and the sons of Dorn shall not be found wanting...
Start: Wednesday 1st March
End: Friday 31st March @ 23:59 GMT/UTC
How it works:
1) You look at your collection and pick at least one model to paint. The selected models can be assembled, undercoated and/or basecoated with their main colour. No more. If unsure, ask me. I reserve the right to disqualify models which do not stick to this rule.
2) Take a picture of these models, upload it to an online gallery (preferably B&C), and post it in this thread along with a vow stating the number of models to complete by the 31st March and any other details you deem to be relevant (be creative). Once you've made your vow, no changes to it can be made unless I approve those changes (so send me a PM if you need to change something).
3) Paint the models to at least a basic, three-colour standard within the given timeframe (no obligation to base the models but highly encouraged). The colour scheme must be either from the Imperial Fists Chapter/Legion, an official successor, a DIY successor, or the Deathwatch Chapter (but with one shoulder pad painted in the colours of a son of Dorn). No other Chapters shall be allowed.
4) Once finished, take the best pictures you possibly can, upload them, and post them here for all to see.
5) If you have completed your vow, make a second/third/fourth/fifth/sixth/seventh/eighth/ninth/etc vow and continue to bring glory to yourself!
6) Patiently wait the end of the event and the publication of the end results.
7) During the whole while, have fun!
Last but not least, if you have any questions, feel free to ask them here or to PM me!
Now, let us prepare for war and give Chaos a good kick in the teeth.