Tich's Prospero Project - (Back in the groove, March 2024)

Thanks! but one day I might upload some of my older miniatures and you may revise that opinion :-)

managed to get one of the Aggressors almost done:

46508415155_58025deca4_z.jpg

should get his two buddies done now that I am happy with the colour scheme, the reversed "gold with white trim" shoulder pad is borrowed from a terminator pic in Inferno, its a bit of a pain to paint tbh....but wanted these guys to look a bit more "elite" than the other Primaris.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lovely work on the Sons in this thread, I gotta ask though where did you get the curved sword for your breacher sgt ?

*scratch that last question, I just noticed it on the 40k sorceror kit. Still though sick job on the 1ksons !*

Edited by Trixie

• 2 weeks later...
Excellent work on the Sorcerer. What is the Objective marker meant to be? A Rubric Marine freed from his curse, his dusty essence escaping from his armor? (I don't think his gene-seed survived Ahriman's ritual, i.e., he has no legacy for his brothers to recover.) A dead sorcerer whose corpse is still of value to his brothers, as he harbored relics on his person- relics that still promise power to those who wield them, as the ectoplasm rising from his shattered armor demonstrate?