New CSM sub-forums

Yesterday a frater suggested that would be time to open up sub-forum for the CSM legions, since now in Traitor Legions we finally have rules for each one of them, like the loyalists have.

I'd like to support that idea and bring it to the table for your consideration.

Cheers!

Yeah, in an ideal world it would be awesome. But even with Traitor Legions out the interest varies a lot between the legions. We decided that the community threads for each legion would be the best way to handle it...for now. Me and IP are keeping an eye on the situation though so we'll see in the future.

Yeah, in an ideal world it would be awesome. But even with Traitor Legions out the interest varies a lot between the legions. We decided that the community threads for each legion would be the best way to handle it...for now. Me and IP are keeping an eye on the situation though so we'll see in the future.

Could these threads be either pinned or alternatively could there be a pinned 'Your Legion discussion here' post pinned with links to all of those threads. Because currently some of them are 3-4 pages down and posting in them feels like threadomancy. This would also make them more evident to the newcomers such as I.

Could these threads be either pinned or alternatively could there be a pinned 'Your Legion discussion here' post pinned with links to all of those threads. Because currently some of them are 3-4 pages down and posting in them feels like threadomancy. This would also make them more evident to the newcomers such as I.

You'll find them in post #2 in the resources pinned topic, which we in other areas still need to update properly but it's mostly fine. http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/295381-chaos-space-marine-resources/?p=3781209

Having them all individually pinned would take up a lot of the page and decrease the "impact" of important pinned posts when they appear.

Alternatively, you could tag your posts, as we did in the days of yore.

e.g.

Post topic:

[Night Lords][Fluff Question] Why did Acerbus Krieg become a DP?

Though I've personally found that tagging is a love/hate thing. :p

It's only thread-o-mancy if the last post in the thread before yours is more than 90 days old, as per forum rules. thumbsup.gif

And if it doesn't provide content/add to the discussion in a meaningful way. Or you're the OP. :wink:

Well, tagging is also nonexistent for mobil users, so that isn't a solution for everybody.

I honestly avoid the CSM section a lot of the time because of the lack of seperate traitor legion sections...

I have unpinned the resources post and made a new one that's a bit clearer to see the links to the community posts. Hope that helps a bit.

Canadian_F_H, the problem with splitting things up is that many will become desolate wastelands while others thrive. Better to keep it all in one place...for now...

Mods discretion.

I was just making the point that a lack of traffic isn't justification for not subbing. It might be because of not subbing...

It's like city infrastructure. Locals avoid small roads that jam up, lack of traffic on those roads doesn't mean that they shouldn't be upgraded, and that upgrading them might see an increase in traffic to them.

Yeah, the merger from being split into five (four gods and undivided) was what rescued the chaos area of the boards and led to three ETL wins in the bounce so I vote keep it as is. (Not that this is a voting opportunity)

Yeah, the merger from being split into five (four gods and undivided) was what rescued the chaos area of the boards and led to three ETL wins in the bounce so I vote keep it as is. (Not that this is a voting opportunity)

Ah. Yeah. There's that. I think we should split them, incidentally... whistlingW.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Ah. Yeah. There's that. I think we should split them, incidentally... whistlingW.gif

No need, Chaos wont win this year as I'm joining the Rout :lol: But look on the bright side, I dont have 15k of Wolves to vow like I did with Chaos last year.

Archived