Cleansing of Ioria Campaign - Phase 3
Sieges and Decisive Battles

The final scene in the Crusade to cleanse Ioria commences! Regiments and Inquisitional parties participating in this phase are to proclaim their attendance by providing the Administratum the required details on their forces and its representative as well as listing the unit and associated value. Vows may be performed in the tradition of your regiment or Inquisitor, or follow the registered standard:

I, , hereby pledge the forces of [REGIMENT/WARBAND/ORDO] under [COMMANDER/INQUISITOR] to the capture of Ioria in the name of the Emperor. The contribution of [uNIT] at [POINTS] will do their duty no matter the cost.

The phase begins immediately, and vows may be made at any time during the phase's run. Phase 3 will end at 2200 GMT/B&C time on Sunday the 2nd of April, make sure your vow is done by then!

Participating regiments and Ordos that have already given their background pieces don't need to do so again as this will have been recorded from phase 1. As a reminder the bonus FOC choices for phase 3 are: HQ, Heavy Support and Lords of War. As before a single FOC unit is eligible even down to the components, whether that is an entire Scion Platoon, a single Taurox, a Platoon Command Squad or an Infantry Squad and their dedicated transport Chimera for example.

Signal your participation in this grand endeavour with this sig image:

gallery_30308_9518_8793.jpg

http://bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_9518/gallery_30308_9518_8793.jpg

Campaign: Cleansing of Ioria Phase 3 - Imperial Guard
ID Recruit Regiment Commander WIP Points Completion
1 brettfp 42nd Savlar Chem Dogs Capt. Slip Saveryx WIP 185* Completion
2 Jam Master Flex 82nd Cadian Armoured Group Knight Commander Pask WIP 535* Completion
3 Mactire Midgardian 12th Commissar Thedren Voalt WIP 55* Completion
4 our_baz E Company of the 7th Levallosian Life Guards Colonel Leukas Prins WIP 140* Completion
5 elmo 711th CCAB [Redacted] WIP 40* Completion
6 GKTerminator First Firestorm Sentinels Lord Edric Shade WIP 460* Completion
7 Cap'n Heckus Agamemnos Prime Planetary Defense Force Colonel Bolivar Hesk WIP 85* Completion
8 WarriorFish 144 Arukan Lord Commander Firionel WIP 40* Completion

Campaign: Cleansing of Ioria Phase 3 - Inquisition
ID Acolyte Ordo Inquisitor WIP Points Completion

1HodConclave of Holy FireInquisitor Larine BladeauWIP150Completion2Jam Master FlexOrdo MalleusInquisitor IlseWIP95*Completion3HondaCOHORT:110011ARTIKUS-110011WIP360Completion4ArkanissOrdo HereticusLord Inquisitor ArkanissWIP382Completion
Edited by WarriorFish
Entrants list updated

I, brettfp, hereby pledge the forces of 42nd Savlar Chem Dogs under Capt. Slip Saveryx to the capture of Ioria in the name of the Emperor (and definitely not just to steal stuff). The contribution of 1 Leman Russ at 185 points will do their 'duty' no matter the cost.

http://i.imgur.com/DykjNAH.jpg

This is what it looks like so far, being as it's Chem dogs I'm gonna add plenty of extra storage and bags etc.

I've got a plan on how to paint it as well as a small bit of fluff to explain how the tank came into their possession, so I wont be posting any WIP pics as I want to show them together! :wink:

Edited by brettfp

I, Hod, hereby pledge the forces of Ordo Xenos Inquisitor Larine Bladeau of The Conclave of Holy Fire to the securing of the planet of Ioria in the name of the Emperor of Mankind. The contribution of Inquisitor Larine Bladeau at 150 pts, one Astropath at 25 pts, and one Servator w/ Multimelta at 20 pts,   will aid in purging the heretic and witch from its surface.

http://www.hodsminis.com/SoB/SoB_IoriaCampaignPhase3_WIP_3_6_17.jpg

Really looking forward to painting these three, and might get to it today. Can't wait to see what other forces we get vowed.

Well here goes!

I, Jam Master Flex, hereby pledge the forces of the 82nd Cadian Armoured Group under Knight Commander Pask with Inquisitor ilse of the Inquisition to the capture of Ioria in the name of the Emperor. The contribution of a Pask and his tank command squadron, and an Ordo Malleus Inquisitor at 630pts will do their duty no matter the cost.

Breakdown:

(Guard HQ:

Knight Commander Pask 70pts

Pask's ride: Leman Russ Vanquisher with lascannon - 145pts

Wingman 1 - Executioner with Lascannon and plasma sponsons - 195pts

Wingman 2 - As above - 195pts

Guard Total: 535pts

Inquisition:

HQ:

Ordo Malleus Inquisitor with Terminator upgrade, psyker level 1 and free force sword upgrade - 95pts

http://i.imgur.com/NHXyQ19.jpg

May not get all this done as I had an email today saying my order of 2 extra Leman Russ are delayed as theyre out of stock from the store I bought them from :/

Edited by Jam Master Flex

I Mactire, following the shame of phase 2, hereby vow to pledge Commissar Thedren Voalt officer commanding 3rd platoon, 2nd company of the Midgardian 12th Regiment.

Following a disastrous communications and logistics attempt by the Regimental overseer (me), no. 5 squad, call sign Snow, were left unsupported in their forward observation position. However the hardy Fenrisians dug in and awaited reinforcement. Commissar Voalt is now enroute along with the "missing" command squad led by Sergeant Krill son, estimated TOA 1-4-17.

I intend to finish off the command squad to atone for February's failure, along with a Commissar with power sword and plasma pistol, by the 1st of April, for my phase 3 pledge. Because I don't have the relevant codex would it be possible for someone to list the points for the above mentioned commissar.Thanks in advance.

Edited by mactire

I really like that Inquisitor with the female head, looking forward to seeing her she turns out. Is that from Cousin Vini?

It's from Statuesque Miniatures, I got a load of them for a project for some Sisters of Silence which I'm currently working on for my wife's Sisters of Battle as counts as battle sisters.

Got some green stuff coming so gonna try make some symbols for the armour and if not ill attempt some free hand painting :)

I Mactire, following the shame of phase 2, hereby vow to pledge Commissar Thedren Voalt officer commanding 3rd platoon, 2nd company of the Midgardian 12th Regiment.

Following a disastrous communications and logistics attempt by the Regimental overseer (me), no. 5 squad, call sign Snow, were left unsupported in their forward observation position. However the hardy Fenrisians dug in and awaited reinforcement. Commissar Voalt is now enroute along with the "missing" command squad led by Sergeant Krill son, estimated TOA 1-4-17.

I intend to finish off the command squad to atone for February's failure, along with a Commissar with power sword and plasma pistol, by the 1st of April, for my phase 3 pledge. Because I don't have the relevant codex would it be possible for someone to list the points for the above mentioned commissar.Thanks in advance.

115 points I think! 60 for Command Squad but depends on upgrades etc; rest on the commissar.

ARTIKUS-110011 has initiated activation protocols for COHORT:110011. This resource allocation shall total 360 to be dropped upon Coordinates 340988.091255. Drop sequence to begin immediately.

All praise the Omnissiah!

1 x Enginseer (Digital weapons, Refractor field), 4 x Servitors (100 pts)

gallery_15184_710_515340.jpg

4 x Arcoflagellants (40 pts)

gallery_15184_710_68120.jpg

1 x Death Cult Assassin (15 pts)

gallery_15184_710_1001815.jpg

1 x Chimera, Multi-laser, Flamer, HK missile (65 pts)

gallery_15184_710_585028.jpg

4 x Jokaero (140 pts)

gallery_15184_710_208765.jpg

Edited by Honda

Single units only - the Inquisitorial Warband is a special case - so no Emperor's Fist formation I'm afraid (but points for effort ;) )

Cadian Emperors Fist formation

Buggar - so technically pask and his wingmen count as a unit?

Or do you mean I can only paint one tank for my vow?

Time for the final push.

I, our_baz, hereby pledge the forces of E Company of the 7th Levallosian Life Guards under Colonel Leukas Prins to the capture of Ioria in the name of the Emperor. The contribution of Colonel Leukas Prins and his Command Squad, [three troopers with plasma guns and the company standard (140 pts)] will do their duty no matter the cost.

gallery_72518_9307_419808.jpg

Honda: Those Arcoflagellants are a great idea, and I've always loved those models you are using for the Jackero. Can't wait to see how they turn out.

our_baz: Looking forward to see that command group done in your white color scheme. I really like how that looks.

I, Elmo, hereby pledge the forces of the 711th CCAB under [Redacted] to the capture of Ioria in the name of the Emperor. The contribution of an Enginseer at 40 points will do his duty no matter the cost.

gallery_62353_11005_83816.jpg

Just a small vow this time - loads of unfinished projects in the painting corner :(

@elmo: Very nice. Is that a FW model?

@Hod:Yes, the Scyllax are very cool models and entertaining to build :whistling: I'm finding it rather interesting how easily the various Mechanicus models fit into slots for Imperial Agents. At some point after this I'd like to get the Macrocarid Explorer transport so that Artikus has something to drive around in.

Also, other things that I'd like to add to the retinue:

Vulturax - maybe a counts as Valkyrie or Vulture or just play as is.

Krios Venator - counts as Imperial Destroyer or Thunderer

Myrmidian Secutors and Destroyers - Not sure what to count these as, maybe Grey Knights or Death Watch, though I would think that they'd be termi armor.

Onager - counts as Chimera?

Anyway, there's lots of fun stuff to co-opt. :)

I, GKTerminator, hereby pledge the forces of the First Firestorm Sentinels under Lord Edric Shade to the capture of Ioria in the name of the Emperor. The contribution of a Banehammer with Sponsons at 460 points will do its duty no matter the cost.

20170102 173247

the one on the left. It's been partially base coated so far and set up to be used as a Shadowsword if I need to. I was going to paint a Hellhammer, but it needs some love, and I loaned it to someone during my last Apoc game and they lost one of the lascannons that go atop the sponsons, so I may just tear the sponsons off completely from that one and just go without.

I have a very busy second half of the month, so We'll see how quickly I can crank this guy out.

Greyfax finally turns up! :P Looks like the Inquisition is serious about their task on Ioria, the Guard needs to follow suit ;)

I'll try and create the entrants list today, if everyone could check the previous ones to make sure they're accurate that'd really help :tu:

Yeah she's a great model I've had her assembled for a while and it's about time I painted her up! That and I was trying to get my kit-bashed alter ego done in time for vow 3 but he was taking too long :teehee:

I've depleted my likes for today, it's great to see so many vows already. I'm looking forward to giving the filthy xenos another good kicking :biggrin.:

@Kasrkin - If you're close enough to Tokyo you can always pop over to a GW store and grab something!

@Jam Master Flex - I noticed you left the knight and tanks in your list of models, we can only do ONE unit for the Guard side, and one for the Inquisition. I'd hate for you to push through painting your knight and it not count, or the tanks.

@Warriorfish - My entrants lists look correct across the phases. Thanks for asking!

The Banehammer is all color based, with some washes on the metallic. Just gotta go through and clean up some edges, add in a few highlights then onto the weathering, Line markings, Decals, freehand....I'll put up pictures as I go along, when I am home and not at work.

Loving all the vows so far, some Armor, some troops, a few neat things, and some Forgeworld. Loving the use of Mechanicum as Inquisition guys, I may steal that idea =D.