How awesome is the Angel?

b1soul

It is also bad for those reasons. But like I said in my follow up, he is the last person to come to every realization in this book, and all of his dialog are comic bubble one-liners, mostly all throw aways.

That happens cause James Swallow spent a lot of time (not a lot like Abnett) in the comic industry. So all his 'dialogs' and 'realisation scenes has that 'flavour'.

As for the Angel - he truly deserve his own novel written with his abilities in mind. First one in the list of Sangy BL novels redemption could be Sanguinius novel in the 'Primarchs' serie

It is also bad for those reasons. But like I said in my follow up, he is the last person to come to every realization in this book, and all of his dialog are comic bubble one-liners, mostly all throw aways.

That happens cause James Swallow spent a lot of time (not a lot like Abnett) in the comic industry. So all his 'dialogs' and 'realisation scenes has that 'flavour'.

As for the Angel - he truly deserve his own novel written with his abilities in mind. First one in the list of Sangy BL novels redemption could be Sanguinius novel in the 'Primarchs' serie

Pharos has the best 3 pages about Sanguinius yet written. It's....three pages....but hey, we'll take what we can get.

Sanguinus "meditates" by flying, finding it almost easier to fly than walk. He goes high enough that wings can no longer grip the air. And then swoops through the city itself, blazing fast.Ala "buzzing the tower" in Top Gun, he finds mild amusement in the reactions of the AA gunners stationed across Maccrage as they first try to react in time to this threat that comes out of nowhere, then panic in trying to deactivate their weapons in time when they realize who it is.

Awesome.

Pharos has the best 3 pages about Sanguinius yet written. It's....three pages....but hey, we'll take what we can get.

Sanguinus "meditates" by flying, finding it almost easier to fly than walk. He goes high enough that wings can no longer grip the air. And then swoops through the city itself, blazing fast.Ala "buzzing the tower" in Top Gun, he finds mild amusement in the reactions of the AA gunners stationed across Maccrage as they first try to react in time to this threat that comes out of nowhere, then panic in trying to deactivate their weapons in time when they realize who it is.

Awesome.

true.

Sadly it took Imperium Secundus and different Legion to show us the best depiction of Sanguinius in HH :)

Archived