Heresy White Scars... pic heavy

Ironwithout

So I have an ongoing log in the Age of Darkness sub forum but wanted to post the completed 2.5k here. I'll add more as I finish more models but this way this doesn't get clogged with bat reps and my own crazy ramblings.

gallery_72636_11351_94328.jpg

gallery_72636_11351_44734.jpg

gallery_72636_11351_52544.jpg

gallery_72636_11351_16650.jpg

gallery_72636_11351_71024.jpg

gallery_72636_11351_183630.jpg

gallery_72636_11351_168026.jpg

gallery_72636_11351_267915.jpg

gallery_72636_11351_94965.jpg

gallery_72636_11351_53989.jpg

gallery_72636_11351_76344.jpg

gallery_72636_11351_34415.jpg

gallery_72636_11351_75177.jpg

Feel free to tell me what you think. Would love some criticism!

I wish there was an option to love posts.

I love White Scar fluff but wasn't overly fussed with the official schemes we've seen, you've taken an incredibly difficult colour to work with and done a fantastic job.

When I get round to making some Scars I'll certainly try and emulate your scheme as I feel it's awesome.

Honestly I tend to find pro-painted armies fairly bland, generally very well painted but lacking in character details and markings which help individual units stand out on their own. Thus I'm quite pleased to see some really awesome and unique markings on your vehicles and appropriate squad and unit markings on the rest of the army, it helps bring character to the models and gives the army a more complete and individual identity, well done!

My apologies for the delayed reply as I've been away for the weekend.

I wish there was an option to love posts.

I love White Scar fluff but wasn't overly fussed with the official schemes we've seen, you've taken an incredibly difficult colour to work with and done a fantastic job.

When I get round to making some Scars I'll certainly try and emulate your scheme as I feel it's awesome.

Thanks mate that means a lot! If I can help at all give me a shout. When you make a start let me know as I would love to see what you do.

I love the weathering you've done on the vehicles - absolutely spot on!

Cheers mate. It's a bit of a nightmare highlighting all the chips but has really helped to improve my brush control.

Honestly I tend to find pro-painted armies fairly bland, generally very well painted but lacking in character details and markings which help individual units stand out on their own. Thus I'm quite pleased to see some really awesome and unique markings on your vehicles and appropriate squad and unit markings on the rest of the army, it helps bring character to the models and gives the army a more complete and individual identity, well done!

Thankyou. Yes I agree completely and it's a hard thing to avoid when you end up batch painting huge amounts of models at once. I think that's why you see a lot of them with OSL and such. As much as the army is by definition pro painted as I paint professionally I do hate the term as it has no indication of quality. Wish we had another term we could use but hey ho. Thanks again!

I have two words...and the first one is: "holy...."

This made my day. Thankyou!

By the emperor..

Makes me want to start a white scars army.

Great work!

Do it! Not enough of us

Archived