Almagor's Dark Angels

Almagor

Love your paintjobs! 

Goood job !

Fantastic work Brother, Landraiders sure are the coolest tank in the SM armoury and you do them proud.

...not too proud :devil:

Beautiful work! Love the Leviathan Dreadnought, and I am in awe of how you went through the effort in carving genuine marble wings for your aircraft! :biggrin.:

Thanks everyone! I have lots of cool minis lined up for 2022. Stay tuned :yes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Frankly, I quite accidentally stumbled upon your thread but I am SO pleased that I did. You have a great collection of OOP models, including some really rare ones, and a gorgeous paint scheme. I went through half of your thread so far and will surely take the time to look at the rest of the posted photos soon. I also feel that it's quite rare today to find people who keep projects limited to 'Firstborn' marines so seeing such a classic army is nicely refreshing.

Therefore, accept these congratulations from a random person on the Internet. Good luck in your future 40k endeavours.

21 hours ago, Interrogator Stobz said:

Love the Predator Brother! Painting is enjoyable and magnets are fun too, well done mini Elmo :laugh:

Such a great thread and such a great way to show appreciation to the decades of OG minis. :wub:

Thank you!

On 11/11/2022 at 5:32 PM, Brother Christopher said:

Frankly, I quite accidentally stumbled upon your thread but I am SO pleased that I did. You have a great collection of OOP models, including some really rare ones, and a gorgeous paint scheme. I went through half of your thread so far and will surely take the time to look at the rest of the posted photos soon. I also feel that it's quite rare today to find people who keep projects limited to 'Firstborn' marines so seeing such a classic army is nicely refreshing.

Therefore, accept these congratulations from a random person on the Internet. Good luck in your future 40k endeavours.

Thank you very much! Stay tuned, I have a backlog of OOP minis to burn through! 

On 11/12/2022 at 6:20 PM, Almagor said:

Thank you very much! Stay tuned, I have a backlog of OOP minis to burn through! 

Oh, I will. On top of enjoying your works, I'll probably find the experience... therapeutic. Seeing someone working on old models boosts my morale and motivates me to do the same with my pewters.