Liberalia Martiale 2017 - THE IRON GAUNTLET

Olis

Hmm. Is it too late to change my bow to include the 2nd challenge? It'll be close, but I got the Primaris part of DI coming and it only took me two weeks to do BOP

You may amend it, brother. :tu:

I unfortunately must bow out of the Iron Gauntlet in entirety. Rest assured for those of you who found the concept interesting that the Specters of the Purged will not disappear but are simply being put on the back burner in favor of a much more important endeavor. My wife is due to deliver my second son be it by natural birth or c-section within the next seven days and so I will likely have little to no time at all to set aside for my hobby as not only will she need my help taking care of the newborn but the majority of care for my two year old firstborn will also take up the majority of my time. As well it should.

I am disappointed that I was not able to complete this challenge, but hopefully at some point I'll be able to continue the development of the Specters. I would like to thank you all for your support during the first part of the challenge and wish all of you the best of luck in the Gauntlet.

• 3 weeks later...

As the master thread, I feel it necessary to note here that the second challenge has finished. The third challenge is due to go up soon. up!

Edited by Olis

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Great to hear, brothers - the last challenge will be the final push for those who've striven through each and every hurdle so far and I'll gladly welcome returning members who wish to put a final stamp on their involvement with the Iron Gauntlet. Good luck to you in the Final Challenge. ^_^