Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ways to deal with ynnari?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Trollbeard

Trollbeard

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 99 posts
Had a game against the new eldar faction, and got roasted. Granted I did have my GUO die to a deep strike mishap roll of "1".

Just curious if any of you folk have faced these new eldar and what worked for you? I mostly have a nurgle collection, was using some tzeentch heralds along with pink horrors and screamers.

Any advice would be appreciated, I haven't played demons for very long and am still new!

Thanks in advance!

bozo69pd

bozo69pd

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,242 posts

A lot of people here on B&C gave me advice to thin enemy units out but not delete them because they may have plans from local units to soulburst. That helped me greatly. TARPIT TARPIT TARPIT

DominikB

DominikB

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 562 posts
Yes thin the unit and also if one does get isolated pounce on it as they have to be within 7"!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users