Help finding this book

Nemisor

I'm trying to find the name of a BL book i read a long time ago (14 years ago i think).

From memory its about a young kid living on a chaos-ish world thats gets invaded by imperial guard and he goes on the run through the world being chased my the guard. All the while a tzentch demon is messing with him.

Anyone remember it? If so whats the name of the book?

Also sounds like Warped Stars by Ian Watson from the old Deathwing anthology.

I was trying to rack my brains because I knew I'd read something similar but it wasn't a full novel, thanks!

I was trying to rack my brains because I knew I'd read something similar but it wasn't a full novel, thanks!

If it wasn't a full novel it's 'Warped stars', if it's an old novel with Chaos worshippers with spears and magic versus Imperial Guard  - it's definitely Pawns of Chaos !

If it wasn't a full novel it's 'Warped stars', if it's an old novel with Chaos worshippers with spears and magic versus Imperial Guard  - it's definitely Pawns of Chaos !

Given Ganders answer I am aware of what I have and have not read, thanks.

@Aegis, what made you think of the book?

Given Ganders answer I am aware of what I have and have not read, thanks.

@Aegis, what made you think of the book?

By the way - what do you think of a Daemonworld? (I think that's the best Ben Counter novel - he hasn't been able to produce better stuff so far)

Yep! Pawns of Chaos by Brian Stableford. smile.png

Edit: Brian wrote this one using his nom de plume: Brian Craig.

thats the one, thanks mate.

@R_F_D i was at work yesterday trying to think of the first 40k book i ever read. then i remembered that book and just thought i'd really like to read it again.

Archived