Pride of the Legion Question - Vets+Terms

jimbo13

Hey All,

Really quick question about POTL. Can I still take terminators and veterans in the elite slots if I take POTL? Or are they only allowed in the troops slots?

-Jimbo

• 3 weeks later...

Why take as an elite slot, when you can use those for other things?

Because, if you're really into veterans, the 6 troop slots just wont be enough for you and you want 10 units of veterans in your army.

Or maybe you just want to fill your compulsory troops with veterans or termies, but leaver room for support squads in your troop slots? 

Why take as an elite slot, when you can use those for other things?

Because, if you're really into veterans, the 6 troop slots just wont be enough for you and you want 10 units of veterans in your army.

Or maybe you just want to fill your compulsory troops with veterans or termies, but leaver room for support squads in your troop slots? 

This is exactly why. Vets are pretty useful in my meta and I'm running Alpha Legion so I like the fluff aspect of them.

Fair play that's gonna make a very interesting list to keep a track of smile.png bit to much of a dread fan to want to use up all the elite slots like that, but can see where you are coming from now.

Haha yeah. I do what I can with what I got.

Archived