Much to the horror of the little ravens

I remember bellowing my shrieks with a raw throat

Oh how the little ravens feared the vultures

Dreams of the Paragon

http://i.imgur.com/id4PIzl.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/2ghRbyR.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/jH0rY4K.jpg?1

-----------------------------------

Hey folks! The contemptor i snearly finished, just a detail here or there and the pigments on the base, but I figured I might as well give you a little etase ;)

@MikhailLeNoir: He is already given to the Emperor ;)

@Vairocanum: Thanks mate! I figured that if any space marines would hate their primarch, then it'd be the terran raven guard that got exiled.

@BeatTheBeat: Thanks mate! Both arms come from the Dark Imperium boxset (The left one is a Leutnant one, the right one belongs to a sergeant), the head is a generic primaris head, the body, cape and backpack are stock Primaris Captain bitz. The shoulders come both from the sternguard kit. The fist clutching the eviscerator, which comes from the most recent Assault Marine box, is a mace hand from the deathwing terminator kit. :)

@Halandaar: Thanks mate!

Hope you like this small tease, the finishe dthing should be online any day now. C&C is, as always, very much appreciated!

Broken Souls in a Broken Galaxy

And from skies of grey and red they descended

Born aloft by titanic birds of steel and slate

Iron was their skin, the roar of thunder their weapon

Grey and black, so difficult to distinguish,

Decorated with waves and claws and stars

They were the Pale Nomads

Amidst them stood a leader, a passionate beast

A nobel savage, a wild king, he bellowed beneath the sky

Not a roar of lions, not the strength of rumbling storms

Neither the crack of tectonic madness, too violent it was

The shrieks were high, hollow and dry, bloodcurdling

Death rode in its wake, worlds fell beneath its blade

Shundul, Survivor of the Mitgal-Uprising Pacification, m30

http://i.imgur.com/dtv43Lx.jpg?1

I was born of Terra, during a time were we still called it Ao-Mârama, Earth. We, the Xeric warriors, were great and savage warriors. Born into the irradiated dustbowls of the panpacific valleys, raised by the hand of death and survival, we knew the true value of honor. It is a worthless concept, a shackle that weaker men place upon themselves because they lack the guts of true warriors. There was little honor in the way we fought, and yet there is no honor in dying, no honor in failing.

Our service beneath the Emperor's banners would only affirm our belief. How could we claim honor if we failed to bring unity to pass? I was taken from the dustbowls before I reached five winters of age. I was brought to a cold, sterile place deep beneath the Eurasic plateau, a place where there was no dust, no constant sear of radiation. I was broken and reshaped, torn apart and reforged. I was made into one of the divine warriors. I became Astartes.

I became XIX.

http://i.imgur.com/hoMZiR6.jpg?1

I was destined for greatness, I was destined to become a Paragon. A thing between Father and Son, strength of both and yet detached, unshackled from genetic loyalty but beneath the yoke of one's own decisions. I led one of the first ten detachments of the XIXth, of which none have survived to see the bleak failure that the Imperium has become. None have survived to share the burden of failure with me.

It was they who had given me the name Deathcaller, my first and truest brethren. My roars were never guttural, never frenzied, rather they were dry, high and constantly rising in tone as I drew closer to the enemy. I never failed Him during that time. I never dared. No foe bested me, none did during the years of the Crusade and none did when the Lupercal fell from grace. Death followed in my wake, for my call he could not resist.

http://i.imgur.com/fh0ZE9B.jpg?1

I truly was one of Terra's greatest, one who stood next to the likes of Khârn, Raldoron and even Sigismund. I remember the day he challenged me and I had declined.

"Have you no desire to prove yourself in a duel?" He had asked, still young and optimistic.

"I fight no battles that I know I cannot win, I fight no battles where I cannot kill" I had answered, much to the Templar's horror "I know that none within the legions can defeat you in a true, honourable duel. Were I truly of the mind to kill you, I would not seek the confrontation in a duel, for that is the gambit of a knight. A true warrior twists the situation in his favor. If I cannot slay you in a duel, then I will drown you in bodies, crush you beneath threads, or eradicate you from orbit. Honour matters little. Only victory does."

We would not speak a word to each other until the Siege. Oh yes, some of us were there. In secret, by the Sigillite's request even. Our Father, the feeble raven, had refused to call for us, despite the fact that he needed every man in that war. Pride, honour, they made him weak. It was his weakness that saw us banished into the darkness.

Eventually he had vanished himself. Good riddance.

http://i.imgur.com/WTvqw6M.jpg?1

I have lived through many ages; the Unification Era, the Great Crusade, the Horus Heresy, the Pentarchy of Blood and many more. I am one of the few souls in this decrepit Imperium that remembers true greatness, that was forged for true greatness. Yet I fell beneath foreign skies, far from Terra, far from home. Now, all I feel is iron, until I am unchained, until I am unleashed upon whatever hapless foe dares to stand against the Pale Nomads.

Now we fight against thinbloods; half-breeds that know not who their father, their primogenitor is. They are clad in shined silver and rich blue, but bear the same hubris in their hearts as my erstwhile cousins. Either way, they will die, felled by my claw, as Death rides behind me again. The Shade-Lord asks for my help, my guidance. He respects his ancients, but he fears me, for in me burns the hatred of a festering empire. In me burns the inferno of those who were scorned by their father.

They call me many things; Deathcaller, the Crashing Wave, Whakatuatea, the Paragons and many more.

My name matters little.

In this age, only blood does.

http://i.imgur.com/zWvujB3.jpg?1

-------------------------------------

Alright, the second contemptor is finished! Perhaps there will be one more, who knows! For those who remember the humble beginnings of my first thread, the horus heresy one, will perhaps remember the terms Paragon and Deathcaller too. The Paragons were a group, or testbed of Astartes-related experiments I had come up with that was heavily inspired by Hyaenidae's concept of the Firstborn. Here are the copied parts of a few posts I had made during that time that attempted to explain the idea behind the Effigia Angelum project.
Everything is within the spoilered section.

Hidden Content

The first post: So, I've finally found some more time next to writing critical papers and reading stuff, though I did manage to grab not only one but two of the 30-year edition Space marines :biggrin.:
Anyways, the Effigia Angelum. I've always been interested in the Unification Era and especially in the scattering of the Primarchs and the creation of the first Astartes. Inspired by Hyaenidae, especially his Firstborn project, BCK and many more, I've decided to come up with my own proto-astartes; The Paragons.

As the Emperor discovered the Helvetian Technocracy beneath Goddardia, he also discovered one of the very few remains of humans untainted by radiation. Salvaging much of its gene-forging technology and recruiting some of the scientists (Genetrix-Prime Irina Beroshkic for example), the Emperor utilized these children in an additional Proto-Astartes project. You see, I don't want to invalidate other people's work, because many fanmade things have become personal headcanon to me, which, I am very sure, many of you have expirienced too. Hyaenidae's work is eponymous with the Unification Era and as soon as someone mentiones the IInd legion, I think of Athrawe's Lightning Bearers. What I seek, is co-existence in my personal head-canon. Thus the Effigia became one of the last testbed-projects, yet still set long before any form of mass-induction happened. The project drew from and improved upon other projects, resulting in physically unflawed Astartes, in some instances even surpassing Astartes-standards. The Paragons' function was to serve as exemplars for the legions to come, to be among the greatest of their kind and an idol to strive towards, until their fathers would be found. An ideological primarch-proxy if you will. The fates of the paragons are manyfold. Some fathers resented their sons exemplar, chastisizing or even exiling them as punishment. Some paragons would be doomed to alienation from their legion; Sariel, for example, always struggled with the paranoia and treachery that the hive-born Nostramans brought into the legion. Some became all their father and legion represented, like Uragan of the IVth.
Ultimately, there is no unifying flaw to the paragons. There might be a paragon of the XIXth who would earn great respect from Corvax, because he never truly fitted amongst the Terran stock that the Raven Lord so despised and would thus find brotherhood among the sons of Kiavahr, while the few remaining Terrans would ever loathe him. There might also be a paragon of the XIIth, who would rather die to Angron's blade instead of breaking himself to feel unity with his failed father. The possibilities are endless and since each legion has about half a dozen of Paragons surviving the project, I (or anyone for that matter) can take each and every paragon down any path I/they want. The emphasize I want to put on this little project of mine is change. How a hero of the Unification might become a pariah among the children of his father's homeworld or how someone, regarded as an extremist during the wars for the Segmentum Solar, might be rewarded with praise and honours by his new-found father and thus become a true hero to the fresh influx of space marines. Some are wracked by mental pain, some see themselves as "true-Astartes", some would fade into oblivion while others would find their ways into the annals of not only one, but several legions.

A question/suggestion by my friend Soldier of Dorn (Who was pretty instrumental in forcing me to think a few things through): However, I think that more details of what sets the paragons apart from the rest of the Legions, what exactly qualifies them to serve as primarchs pro tempore, are needed. You say in your post that "*snip* you don't really give us a lot of information beyond this concerning how exactly they surpassed Astartes standards or were beyond them.

My answer: Good point and I'd like to adress that one with specific care. Much like Hyaenidae has detailed in his thread, some of the first Astartes might have very well been an attempt at "straining" the boundaries of what an Astartes could really be. With the paragons, this manifests in many ways: they are bigger, tougher and/or faster than their brethren, however, due to the improved nature of the project, they do not suffer from the same physical drawbacks. Imagine them standing somewhere between Astartes and Custodes. This I will try and represent with conversions based on forgeworld's character series, as they seem to be a tad bigger than regular marines.
Many of the paragons also display some innate psychic abilities. An example would be Sariel's ability to traverse vast distances without actually moving, provided that the enemy actually is aware of his presence (as confusion, fear and the like function as a beacon if you will) and that the vision is obstructed as Sariel "jumps" (Just your good 'ole mysticism). The powers should have a certain sense of mystique or opacity attached to them.
Another very important aspect is their aura. The primarchs themselves have a very specific effect on all Astartes, to some degree. "A primarch should be inspiring. Our genetics should react to the mere sight of them. Think of the moments you laid eyes on Horus, Dorn, or Magnus. (...) Think of when you stand nefore Lorgar: the awe and reverence that beats through your blood." (Aaron Dembski Bowden Betrayer p. 51). This is what i coin under the term of aura. A presence that boosts men and post-humans alike; imagine yourself standing in the shadow of Alexander the Great or having the gaze of Julius Caesar fixed upon you. I imagine that the paragons have a similar effect, albeit not as strong and confined to their own bloodline.

Another very good point by Soldier of Dorn: In much the same vein, it seems a bit doubtful to my mind that the Emperor would commission his geneticists to create more than one paragon per Legion or that there would be absolutely no common thread connecting them all. I can move past the first, as obviously you want to leave the story of the paragons open to those who want to use them in their armies and it can be reasoned that each of the paragons represents a different aspect of the Legions and it can then be reasoned that multiple paragons would each exemplify a different aspect of any given Legion, but the second one bothers me. That there is nothing beyond being forged from the same project and utilized in similar ways among their Legions that the paragons have in common is an oddity in my eyes. They should, in my opinion, have more tying them together than just that. But this is a minor quibble, and I'm sure once we know more details about the paragons that all my complaints will smooth themselves out into a beautiful narrative whole.

My answer: Ah, again, very good points. Let's tackle the first one. I imagine that the existence of several paragons per legion is coincidental, and yet intentional, in nature. Paradox, I know, but hear the madman out! Imagine yourself running such a project: would you create only one test-tube at a time? Would you only try and forge one marine at a time? In my eyes it seems much more plausible to create a vast test-bed with several thousands or even tens of thousands of vats. This statistically maximizes the chance of getting at least one specimen, that will survive the ordeals of implantation, training and war. As fate would have it, several specimens survived and thus, by chance alone, each legion got several paragons. You have already touched upon the intentional nature of their numbers (though intentional or unintentional? :wink: ): "each of the paragons represents a different aspect of the Legions primarchs". There have been many theories that the primarchs represent fragments of the Emperors self. He created shards of his own person and being, and thus perhaps tried to create shards of the primarchs as he created the paragons. I see the paragons as aspects of their fathers, not of their legion. The former shapes the later and thus is not the same, I'd argue. This is why their brethren react to them as they do, why they feel inclined to see them as leaders or as above them, for they are vessels for forces that were meant to be with them and yet are lacking. Imagine a child growing up without a parent and searching for a surrogate.
Your second point is also quite a good one and has been pestering me for a very long time. Some of the things that I imagine unifying the paragons, would be a kind of emotional distance to their fathers. While the regular Astartes might feel reverance and blind faith for his primarch, a paragon might see all of this through more distanced eyes. They see their fathers from a much more neutral angle, thanks to their tampered blood not reacting just as strong to the primarch's presence. This might result in some paragons never truly finding attachment with their fathers (Sariel never truly found his link to Konrad, even though the latter admired the former). Some others might forge an even stronger bond, more out of conviction and less out of their genes urging them to (something along the lines of "The covenant of the blood is stronger than the water of the womb" type of thinking.). Other paragons oppose their fathers and die or are exiled(A Saturnine Ram who does not want to be tamed and tempered by Vulkan's teachings perhaps?). Again some paragons might even loathe their fathers, as the fragment of character, to which they are the vessel, forms only a small part of the primarch's character (Imagine a Warborn who is a true god-king of war, the pinnacle of martial prowess, and yet his father Roboute urges him to become a politician, a builder and thus act against the very thing he embodies; his father's lust for war).
The main unifier I see, is the relations to their fathers. As of relations between the paragons of different legions, I again draw parallels from the primarch's relationships. They were largely solitary beings, seeking to lead, and yet they had brothers they prefered to others. Horus and Sanguinius were very close, as were Fulgrim and Konrad/Ferrus. Some felt jealousy; like Roboute envied the Lion. Sometimes there was true hostility and hatred: Roboute and Alpharius, Dorn and Konrad.
I've already touched upon the close friendship of Sariel of the VIIIth and Haddrak of the XIVth.
They also hold a special position among their brethren. Those close to them feel their superiority, their higher blood. This might result in respect, but it most definitely sets them apart and even isolates them. They become unapproachable to their brethren, the common Blood Angel might regard his paragon as an idol, a totem to his father's glory, and yet he fails to see the person or character that is behind this totem. Custodes are like lions, Astartes are like wolves (Paraphrased from The First Heretic if my memory serves me right). However elevated the paragon is, he is still an Astartes and thus he craves and even needs this sense of brotherhood. Some try desperately to regain this feeling (Like Sariel as he imposes strict rules upon the Crimson Sons), others might fit in seamlessly (Like Warsmith Uragan) and others might accept their solitude, taking this burden upon themselves, in order to serve as something that their brothers can truly strive towards to, even if that means living with a crippled psyche. By now, I have probably descended into rambling. The main point being, I guess, is that their unifying factor is the nature of their existence, sitting inbetwixt son and father, their blood confining them to the former, their soul, however, to the later.

My current thoughts: Due to the controversy that the existence of Primaris has become, I feel I need to make a few clarifying statements. Are the Paragons Primaris? No, not at all. Are they stronger/faster/smarter/ than their brethren? Some are, some are not, some might be stronger but are not any faster or smarter, some have upsides that are more esoteric, some might have physical debilitations, but the main "disadvantage", if one wish to call it that way, is their grappling with existence. The Deathcaller, one of the xeric paragons, is a very arrogant and almost beastly creature, a sociopath that saw himself absolved from any guilt due to the nature of his creation and orders. The Paragons/Effigies are not flat out physically better; a paragon is not better in battle than say Sigismund purely by virtue of his existence; it is the moral and psychological effect that sets them apart, they inspire by mere presence and where thus picked, partially that is, to lead some of the first few regiments and units. Ultimately, it is just a little plaything of my own, a small addition to create an own, coherent legend and continuity in my own fanfiction of the dark future. I understand if it is not to everyones liking, I really do, but the nice part is that you can also just ignore it. :smile.:

Alright, that being said:

@Vairocanum: Glad you liked it mate, sadly it'll be the last dread for a while (My nurgle Leviathan not counted that is), so I am back to regular power armor (Although there might, just might be some Terran XIXth comming to this thread :> )

@Bjorn Firewalker: Thanks :smile.: Deathcaller was a name given to the interred space marine long before he fell due to his distinctive warcry. It was inspired by ancient mesoamerican war-flutes. Here's a video https://youtu.be/I9QuO09z-SI

While the sound of only one is a bit funny, the sound of 100 of them is rather terrifying, don't you think?

That is all for today folks, hope you enjoy the pics and have a good day :smile.:

The bloodied fist looks fantastic! Dreadnought perspective stories are just so interesting, love the arrogance and lack of empathy that you've given the Deathcaller! Would have liked to read how he fell in battle to become interred into a dreadnought since he seems to put winning over everything. Shame we won't see more dreadnoughts for a while but more power armored stuff is always great too! 

• 3 weeks later...

@MikhalLeNoir: Thank you kindly mate! :)

@Vairocanum: Thanks mate! There will be more stuff comming for the deathcaller, just you wait, I've got a FW Nathaniel Garro on the way....

Today I have a WiP pic of the primaris librarian I posted a while ago:

9K9mB9Q.jpg?1

7DPJKt1.jpg?1

zeBjAGs.jpg?1

The armor is nearly finished. The cables will all glow in the same blue as the cables on the helm and the black coat/robe will be decorated with a few bigger freehands. Quite happy with the beaten look the sword has!

That is all for today, I am currently working on the small backlog of Carcharodon Veterans I have before my Mortarion arrives :)

C&C is, as always, very welcome and appreciated. Have a good day!

You raise a good point! The issue is that so little of the armour is actually accessible to paint any real honour markings at all. Most of it is obscured by cloth or just too small for my current skill level and style of weathering. This is why I will be using the coat to add some much needed markings. Certainly a lot of teeth and waves!

It's good to see the Paragons making their return, in whatever small way.

Beautifully brutal Carcharadons as always: whenever I find myself discussing this chapter, I always refer my fellow interlocutors back to this thread. Great use of spot colors on the LIbrarian, and looking forward to seeing him finished.

The Corsair

I send my Scourge

I send my Sword

Inscription upon the Deathcaller's old plate

2viXv80.jpg?1

////////PICT-CAPTURE_43600//BADAB_WAR//CARCHARODON_ASTRA////////

////////COMPANY-MASTER_TIORO-PARAAWA////////

Once, this had been my plate. It was the first plate to don the ashen grey of the Carcharodons Astra. I was the first Carcharodon Astra. I was the first Tioro, the first Deathcaller, the first to shriek louder than the vultures. Then, I had been a mere pirate. A lord of war, sent out to the far reaches of the galaxy to spread the truth of the Emperor. We were naught more than mere corsairs, reaving and pillaging all who would not kneel.

Now, it belongs to Paraawa, he who bears my progenoids, he who inherited my body and my voice. It is he who leads my old company, the Ashen Reavers. He is a good warrior, a strong commander and thinks little of honourable conduct in war. A good heir. The Shadelord agrees.

k8vlYJ2.jpg?1

////////PICT-CAPTURE_43601//BADAB_WAR//CARCHARODON_ASTRA////////

The plate tells many stories, before and after the fall of the Voidfather alike. Layered adamantium forms an impregnable suit of mark IV armour and is adorned with an unusual amount of sculpted iron and gold. The inscribed shins proclaim that where ever the bearer strides, it is the Imperator Rex that shall rule and speak law. It was a gift given to many of the Paragons, for we where an extension of his will, bearers of the Misericordia in our own right. The sword was forged in the image of ancient sabres, for it was given to the one who was intended to reave across the stars.

The eagle was a gift of the High Lords, for one of my successors led our company during the Pentarchy of Blood. The bolt pistol, a true beauty of martian ingenuity, was brought back as a gift from the Deathwatch. Truly, many tales are woven into the very fabric of this suit, even if one does not take the markings into account.

oyW6w6f.jpg?1

////////PICT-CAPTURE_43602//BADAB_WAR//CARCHARODON_ASTRA////////

The Paragons' Misericordias were not the same as those of the Custodes. Instead of daggers, the Emperor gifted us with swords that should serve as badges of office, as well as more practical, secondary armaments. These days, the Tioro only bears the sheathe of the blade into battle, for the emblazoned sign of the Sigillite is enough evidence of authority, and it would be a shame to lose such a priceless relic as the blade itself.

Paraawa lost his leg against the Scyyrunthi, a particularly foul and nasty sort of mantidae xenos. I would never forget the first time I had met him.

"They send me a cripple?" I had boomed across the hall "Are the pale nomads in such a predicament, that one of their most ancestral positions falls to a cripple?"

"No, master. They do not send you a cripple out of neccessity" How dark his eyes had been, true wounds of hungering void "They send you the cripple because it is he that survived the agony of your blood where others had failed."

"Besides, they figured that one cripple might understand the other better."

ynsBHgU.jpg?1

---------------------------------

Hey folks, today I bring you a few teasers for my own, personal captain for the Carcharodons, a link to their past as the XIXth.

@Vairocanum: Thanks mate! I'll give my best :)

@Soldier of Dorn: Thanks mate, it is always a pleasure to see you around here! Glad to hear that you hold my work in such high regards :sweat:

Well, that is all for today! Hope you liked it! Also, there will be some Mark II stuff in the comming few days!

C&C is, as always, very much appreciated and welcome! Have a nice day :)

Well that was an interesting read, I enjoyed reading how the original Deathcaller thought about his successor since most cases there is only a successor when the original is dead. The last dig about being crippled was also great. My only critique is that the scabbard looks small compared to the sword, but it probably won't be that noticeable after painting. Looking forward to seeing more!

• 2 weeks later...

@Vairocanum: Glad you enjoyed it mate! Yeah, I have thought greatly of how to replace the scabbard, but it would ruin great parts of the cloak and I am just to bad at sculpting fabric :/

@FuriousFerret: Thanks mate! :)

Today I have a few WiP pictures of the Deathcaller for you:

eAJEZzl.jpg?1

HFSjZfO.jpg?1

9Xaf1iW.jpg?1

As you can see, the figure is still in its earliest stages. The armour is, at this stage, finished before I apply brown and black weathering, minus some small corrections of the freehand tattoos. Then I will proceed to finish the white muzzle, iron, gold and brass, then I'll apply some silver weathering. After that the process gets a bit more flexible.

That is all for today folks, hope you liked the small preview. C&C is, as always, much appreciated and welcome!

• 3 weeks later...

Angels cast anew

Carrion God, Carrion Son

Both brought us a gift

Both tried creating Angels

But only Devils thread the stars

Penuvial, Heretic Poet

Sq2GM3y.jpg?1
--------------------

Hey folks, remember the Primaris Captain from a while back? Well, I think the build per se is finished and I'll move on to painting him as soon as the other Carcharodons stuff is done.

@Bjorn Firewalker: Thanks mate, glad you like them! I'll definitely be including more of the serrated tooth/wave markings from now on.

Also, I fancy doing an elite strike force of another Badab Chapter, which is why I've started two WiP figures:
Qo7gKCn.jpg?2

hMH01Kn.jpg?2

bQY5L8T.jpg?2

0lkvNZW.jpg?2

As you can see, it is a Fire Hawk and a Raptor. The later is only basecoated, the former is nearly finished. The Fire Hawk was great fun to paint, but it is a bit of a pity that they are extinguished, which kinda limits expansion into the new primaris stuff. If I go with the Fire Hawk scheme, I'll probably go with a ressurection project i.e. a new successor chapter gifted with the Fire Hawk's livery and the chapter's few surviving relics. However, maybe the Raptors will be more to my liking painting wise, so who knows!

Hope you liked this small update! C&C is, as always, very much welcome and appreciated!

Well, a resurrected version of the Fire Hawks chapter it'll be! :)

I've finished the Raptor marine, but it seemed rather bland and was uninteresting to paint, and I don't have anything in orange. The primaris Captain I had intended to use for my Scythes of the Emperor (Now defunct) serves as another piece of testing to perfect the scheme. The armor is, more or less, finished and only needs a varnish.

YZ6Uchv.jpg?1
zG7wnHs.jpg?2

What do you think? C&C is, as always, much appreciated and welcome!

• 5 months later...

Hey folks, long time no see!

@Chaplain Dosjetka: Cheers man, there definitely will be more of my revived Fire Hawks :smile.:

@Vairocanum: Thanks man! Sadly, the Raptor seems to have vanished somehow :/ Sneaky git

@Vazzy: Absolutely! We need more orange marines!

@Pearson73: Thanks mate, painting him has certainly been very rewarding :smile.:

@Reyner: Cheers man!

@Sagentus: Thanks bro!

Alright, today I have a little something Fire Hawky for you:

PQlBI9S.jpg?1
xG2jLTg.jpg?1
46sJX4z.jpg?1
uVVYwku.jpg?1

A truescale Mark VIII Fire Hawk Devastator! While I am not fully happy with the belt attachment, I will leave it be as it is the best I could have done. I have decided to do a small army of Fire Hawks, and this one will serve as a test figure.

Hope you like the small update! C&C is, as always, very much welcome! Have a nice day.

Archived