Hey everyone,

This is my first time posting any of my mini's here, but I thought I would start with my Legio Custodes. I've been collecting these guys since Prospero came out last year, and now its really expanding with the steady release of new Forge World stuff and the Talons box for 40k.

Anyway here you go:

First up is my two squads of regular Custodes with my currently unfinished melta-spear Guards:

Guards

Next we have my Tribune with some Hetaeron Guards:

Tribune

Here is my converted Constantin Valdor and a squad of Sentinel Guards:

Valdor

And my Caladius Tank and Dreads (Still need to get some transfers on these guys once Forge World get them back in stock). The spear dread is what i'm working on next:

Tanks

And my converted Emperor because I couldn't resist giving it a go with the new Guilliman model:

Emp1

Emp2

And finally a group shot:

Group 1

I'm currently making some Custodes Land Raiders for 40k use (In the old Red scheme). Gotta give them more eagles to get them at least looking a bit more special compared with GW's way of just painting them gold. 

Anyways, I'll update this once I make some progress on the tanks. Have a good one.

Ra

Looking great! Excellent ideas for Valdor and the Big E! In fact, using Guilliman for an Emperor conversion seems so obvious that I am glad to finally see it done!

Why even conceal the pictures with spoilers, though? This entire forum is all about showing pictures.

Anyway, excellent work all around! :)

The Emperor looks top notch! Where is his cloak from?

Thank you smile.png

The cloak is from from Asterion Moloc.

Great custodes! Love the Valdor and Emperor conversions too! Are you planning on doing any more special characters?

For now they are the only ones. I do want to make a conversion for the Custodes Dreadnought Sagittarius Malacque (He is the one in the old artwork).

Archived