Multi melta and Typhoon

Okay, so a little while ago my land speeder broke to the point I had to toss it. (Boo)

But I managed to salvage the multimelta and one Typhoon launcher (yay?), along with the pilots arms.

Any suggestions on bits to look into to convert the multimelta to a man portable one, and has anyone ever attempted to shoulder mount a Typhoon?

Regarding the Typhoon, it makes a very reasonable Cyclone Missile Launcher for any Terminators you may have. Just trim the support arm off to leave the pod on it's own, and that's it.

For the multimelta... Not sure. Size-wise I think it'd be just about okay on a trooper, but the fuel flasks would be better on the backpack (they make the weapon too wide otherwise), and then have some cables running to them from the weapon. I'd use some guitar wire for this, and probably have them join the weapon where the rail support clip has been cut off. To hold the multimelta, I think it would look good if you used the Mk4/Mk3 HB arms. You may need to trim out of rear top of the weapon to accommodate the right arm, but this cut-out piece can then be glued back to cover the slot where the fuel flasks would normally go.

Failing that, the multimelta can be just used as-is on a Land Raider if you make a new mounting rail out of wire or such. Might be easier, and you could make it removable too.

Archived