[HH] Dan Abnett's prose has that little something extra

Ascanius

For some reason I cannot edit... So also add to that list Black Legion by ADB!

KInd of what A D-B has to do with Abnett releases?

'2018 - HH novel

2018 - Anarch

2019 - Penitent'

naive you msn-wink.gif Santa is not real teehee.gif

Oh man what a spoiler...Santa, not real! Rally! Damn it thanks for that HeritorA!

BTW - HeritorA you were the guy claiming we would never see Warmaster. So yeah, I remain optimistic :-)

You haven't seen or read it yet, lol. I will believe it then I would have it in my hands.

Still what A D-B to do with that discussion?

he was writing about titans yesterday

please be siege of terra!

He is writing comics for Marvel 'titans' lol.

For some reason I cannot seem to edit my posts on my iPad?

Anyway HeritorA to answer you...

ADB has NOTHING to do with the Abnett releases but EVERYTHING to do with the other list I put together referencing a potential new golden age of BL...

New books from Abnett, Wraight, French and ADB covering Gaunts Ghosts, Inquisitors and Black Legion. Looks like a good year to me!

Actually in preparation for the release of Warmaster I am currently re-reading all the GG and Sabbat Worlds novels and shorts in chronological order. Finished The Founding and The Saint arcs and now halfway through Double Eagle. Really enjoying being back amongst "old friends".

Actually in preparation for the release of Warmaster I am currently re-reading all the GG and Sabbat Worlds novels and shorts in chronological order. Finished The Founding and The Saint arcs and now halfway through Double Eagle. Really enjoying being back amongst "old friends".

Ahhh - you start quite early, lol - it's a long road to BL Weekender in November where it would be pre-released, lol.

But anyway ' Necropolis', ' Guns of Tanith', 'Sabbat Martyr' are still awesome, as a ones you would soon start 'Traitor General' (another confirmation that mistakes of the past will bite you in the ass) and 'His Last Command' ;)

As for the Golden age of BL

For some reason I cannot seem to edit my posts on my iPad?

Anyway HeritorA to answer you...

ADB has NOTHING to do with the Abnett releases but EVERYTHING to do with the other list I put together referencing a potential new golden age of BL...

New books from Abnett, Wraight, French and ADB covering Gaunts Ghosts, Inquisitors and Black Legion. Looks like a good year to me!

Let's look ahead:

June - Hallowed Knights: Plague Garden - AoS crap.

Scions of Elysia - hit or miss.

The Crimson King - definitely hit or miss, it's McNeil.

July:

Lorgar - definite meh.

Horusian Wars - it's French could be good but something tells me we would be overburdened by Inquisition stuff till 2018.

Farsight - another utter crap from Kelly.

August:

Black Legion - first must have book in all the summer time.

Tallarn - again.... censored.gif

Lucius - hit or miss.

September.

Ruinstorm - not a fan of Annandale stuff and his HH in particular. And it's boring IS again.

Can't see the reason to call it a Golden Age.

Huh. Outside of a few exceptions, my list of "damn this is looking great, I can't wait to find out more about it" releases over the next 6 months is basically the opposite of Heritor's.

Cause you reading everything they throw at you without exceptions?

Huh. Outside of a few exceptions, my list of "damn this is looking great, I can't wait to find out more about it" releases over the next 6 months is basically the opposite of Heritor's.

you, and most of this forum i'd imagine

you, and most of this forum i'd imagine

Do not be so sure of that. I talked with a lot people who post here. They are all very friendly and have the DC list to read. But eventually half of them get to the point they do agree that half of that are in good case blank and boring, in worse case -  unreadable or simply bad books.

As we mentioned before - we will see then they would be released

Archived