Question regarding noteworthy domains of the Dark Angels

Azorius

Noteworthy Domains: Caliban(Home World), Terra(Tertiary Rights in Abeyance), an unknown number of void outposts and watch fortresses on the Imperium's fringes, including Skarasan Deep and Mausolia Angelis

What Skarasan Deep and Mausolia Angelis are indicating? Specific regions? Or specific fastnesses? Or some other key positions? 

The Salamanders' domains are including Battle Station Geryon Deep - however in the case of the First Legion, it seems that Skarasan Deep signifies an entire stellar region, not just a lone station. 

Do you have any idea? And what the 'Tertiary Rights' mean do you think? 

Also, do you think it is probable that the Dark Angels are recruiting not only from the Caliban, but also other domains likes many other Legions? 

Among the remaining legions, their domains are the most mysterious... indicating? Specific regions? Or specific fastnesses? Or some other key positions? 

I believe the tertiary rights meant that they were allowed to recruit from the world but don't have any jurisdiction over it. I think most legions had similar allowances to recruit from Terra.

No idea about the domains though.

I believe the tertiary rights meant that they were allowed to recruit from the world but don't have any jurisdiction over it. I think most legions had similar allowances to recruit from Terra.

No idea about the domains though.

It seems only the DA, the EC and the WS maintain their recruitment right on Terra from middle of the Crusade. 

Yep, I think the Dark Angels domains are the most mysterious. 

Isn't there that planet they used to recruit from until it was purged because of a genestealer infestation in 40k, you know the one which the death wing repainted their armour bone afterwards. I wonder if they were recruiting from there before the Heresy

Archived