Helsreach Video

Oh Holy :censored: !!!!!!! YYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Every time I read the book and get to the part where they "Reinforce" the guardsmen, I always had "Amen & Attack" playing in my head. I almost expected it to start when they jump packed in! This covered so many great scenes, and ended all too well with the rescue of the Thunderhawk pilot. As always, I can't wait to see what happens next!

My favorite scenes got cut :sad.:

You are going to tell us what your favorite scene is aren't you?

Statues on the Titan, Andrej and workers with the Templar at the docks.  Two of the best scenes in the book. :sleep:

Th collapse of the building on to the Titan is when they board it, and that exchange of "Until the end," occurs, and the reinforcements arrive after the battle for the docks begins.  The scene of jumping out of the Thunderhawk and the dialogue prior to is at the beginning of the docks battle...or some time around it.  My brain is a bit on the fritz right now.

No, you're right. They were on their way to the docks and get shot down at them. And, it was shortly afterward that the Salamanders arrive. Who knows what will occur next though. We know they run into Andrej again a couple of times further on.

At the end of every book Andrej shows up in, he is missing and presumed dead, before happily greeting Grimaldus with his warm smile and thick accent. The guy is practically a comic relief, albeit one that nobody can dislike.

Absolutely epic. My only wish is that they spent an extra few seconds with the exchange between Zarha and Grimaldus where she keeps telling him she cannot stand. Though I did forget about the statues scene, that would have been nice too. 

But, one of my favorite moments of this episode was in that same scene where Artarion is just standing there popping off shots killing orks while Grimaldus talks :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived