Helsreach Video

• 2 weeks later...
(Tapping bolt pistol trigger... lubing chainsword... repeating patience as a mantra...)

DO NOT BE PATIENT.

PATIENCE ALLOWS A TRAITOR TO CONTINUE SPREADING HIS UNHOLY INFLUENCE!

PATIENCE GIVES SILENT APPROVAL TO THE ACTIONS OF A HERETIC!

PATIENCE DENIES THE CLEANSING FLAMES OF THE EMPEROR, ANOTHER WITCH!

CAST YOUR PATIENCE ASIDE, STEP FORWARD IN THE CONFIDENCE OF YOUR ZEAL AND LET THE EMPEROR GUIDE YOUR WRATH!

LET THE RESULTS OF YOUR CRUSADE LEAVE NOTHING BUT THE ASHES OF YOUR FURY.

NOW GO , LET NO ONE DOUBT THAT A TEMPLAR HAS DELIVERED THE EMPEROR'S JUDGEMENT!

Temper your ZEAL Brother Ryan, patience is also a powerful weapon when wielded correctly. Allow your enemy the time to make his mistakes, then punish him for them.

Allow the project the time it needs to truly stoke the ZEAL in our hearts, there is nothing, NOTHING in HIS Galaxy that can stand before the truly stoked ZEAL of His Black Templars.

Timing, Brother, is every thing.

(Tapping bolt pistol trigger... lubing chainsword... repeating patience as a mantra...)

DO NOT BE PATIENT.

PATIENCE ALLOWS A TRAITOR TO CONTINUE SPREADING HIS UNHOLY INFLUENCE!

PATIENCE GIVES SILENT APPROVAL TO THE ACTIONS OF A HERETIC!

PATIENCE DENIES THE CLEANSING FLAMES OF THE EMPEROR, ANOTHER WITCH!

CAST YOUR PATIENCE ASIDE, STEP FORWARD IN THE CONFIDENCE OF YOUR ZEAL AND LET THE EMPEROR GUIDE YOUR WRATH!

LET THE RESULTS OF YOUR CRUSADE LEAVE NOTHING BUT THE ASHES OF YOUR FURY.

NOW GO , LET NO ONE DOUBT THAT A TEMPLAR HAS DELIVERED THE EMPEROR'S JUDGEMENT!

Brother Scott Francis... you've been out-voted here...

​LET THERE BE MORE HERETIC, XENOS, AND WITCH BLOOD ON MY BLADE THAN EVER BEFORE!!!

LET THE NEXT INSTALLMENT COME!!!

wow really impressed.

I think that all of this is 3D models with heavy filters and hand drawn effects over it.

if it is all handdrawn, this is professional level work. holy :cuss

This one gave me chills, actual chills. The depth of emotion between Helbrecht and Grimaldus especially, is very clear and the music complimanted that perfectly. The interaction between Grim and his unit on the T hawk was also very well done. And the badassery of Yarrick!, dam.

Makes me want to go CRUSADE RIGHT NOW!!!!! 

I would love to see some of Barasath's Lightnings zooming over the skies.

I must fight these feelings I have, feelings that my crusade is incomplete because I do not have a Thunderhawk.

The fact that the composer of these works has opened up the scope has caused the readings on my ZEALometer to skyrocket!

Yes, yes, he did.

I must fight these feelings I have, feelings that my crusade is incomplete because I do not have a Thunderhawk.

The fact that the composer of these works has opened up the scope has caused the readings on my ZEALometer to skyrocket!

Kurb your ZEAL Brother, although a holy relic of itself, the Thunderhawk is no Landraider Crusader. A wonderfull weapon of war, it's usefullness pales next to the tactical viability and Zealous delivery our Landraider Crusaders brings to our arsenal. Three Landraiders in a Spearhead Formation will deliver more ZEAL per round, IMHO.

Yes, yes, he did.

Kurb your ZEAL Brother, although a holy relic of itself, the Thunderhawk is no Landraider Crusader. A wonderfull weapon of war, it's usefullness pales next to the tactical viability and Zealous delivery our Landraider Crusaders brings to our arsenal. Three Landraiders in a Spearhead Formation will deliver more ZEAL per round, IMHO.

but... but... Land Raider Crusaders don't get delivered unless by Thunderhawk... we don't drop them from orbit like those crybaby Angels... we deliver them into battle with the ferocity of Hawks and the rumble of Thunder...

ThunderHawk Asault BT mod SS

This is true Brother, but Transporter Thunderhawks do not carry the fire power of the attack variant. 

I would support the Transport Thunderhawks with Xyphon Interceptors myself. 

Or you could sally out from your Black Templar Outpost?

Archived