Helsreach Video

Maybe I should start the black Templar army I've been thinking about since 98?

If you are waiting for a personal invitation to begin embracing the ZEAL within you, then by all means, join us brother.

We offer unlimited crusading opportunities with no expiration dates or black out periods. We have an open ended blessing to purge the vile, the heretic, and the xenos with no artificial boundaries or pre-established zones of operation to constrain our opportunities to succeed. The entire galaxy, to the farthest reaches of the Imperium, can be your hunting grounds.

Wait there's more....a Black Templar crusade has no limits on witch burnings. In fact, in recent times the witch population has dramatically increased beyond what is considered a safe level, i.e. something greater than zero. Therefore there are many incentives provided to encourage crusades to pursue and eradicate witches with no concerns of bothersome Inquisitorial intervention from Terra. Think about that, a free reign to facilitate as many witch burnings as you want.

Oh, did I mention that there are no limits on witches? You won't find a better deal anywhere else in the realm of our glorious Emperor, I assure you.

Wait there's more, for an unlimited amount of time you will be allowed to wear the finest livery in the Imperium, to the envy of all other Astartes chapters and Imperial forces.

Simply stated, it doesn't get any better than this. You can become a part of the best there is about the Imperium.

So, act now and don't delay!

IMPERATOR VULT!

Just discovered this today, on AD-B's blog.  Needless to say, everyone that is a fan of Space Marines (Templar or otherwise) NEEDS to see this!  :woot:

Glorious. Magnificent. Delightful.

I too discovered this via A D-B. I can guess as to how it was made but that is immaterial. The feel of these episodes and the nuance given to individual movements, belie someone who implicitly understands body language. Not just seeing it and knowing what it means, but deploying it and crafting attitude with it. This is good stuff:biggrin.:

• 3 weeks later...

I feel the burning desire of Grimaldus and his CMD SQD to see the fight in space...

There are few words. I cannot find them. Just magnificent to see the images I always had in my head reading of this battle.

Eagerly waiting to see Grimaldus' speech from the hive walls!

I'm still in fething awe over these, now I have 4 parts to watch back to back. The desire to chainsword the filthy xenos scum increases!!!  To the point I'm thinking about buying a ork army for my kids and missus to play just so I can beat on orks all day every day.

tbh, I actually want to see the animator do a short story for the Battle of Blood and Fire as told by Grimaldus in the book Blood and Fire... that would be awesome seeing a Grimaldus as a young Sword Brother and his master in action... as well as Ludoldus... would be amazing...

• 3 weeks later...

How is it possible that they keep getting better?

These are so good, I can barely stand it. My heart explodes with ZEAL!

Love the series, but this one has that weird white aura around everyone that makes them start to blend into the background, and it's driving me bonkers.  More bonkers, anyway.

Showed an episode to a guy at my local GW and he said he got motion sick. :lol:

Showed an episode to a guy at my local GW and he said he got motion sick. :laugh.:

It would appear that it takes a Templar's resolve to appreciate.

I really like the jumpy style and think it does more for the mood than straight line drawings would. Different strokes.

OH. MY. GOD.

MAGNIFICENCE INCARNATE.

Words cannot describe how good this is. If this is ever completed I will be sure to collect them onto an mp4 format to watch in its entirety.

My only MINOR nitpick is that Grimaldus, Helbrecht, and their EC I can't remember at the moment aren't wearing accurate armor but as I don't know their method of rendering graphics there's a chance it wasn't possible. Still amazing.

The robot man's head practically becomes one with the horizon now and then.

Yes, I did notice that and since it isn't an accidental effect, I wonder if the...coloring/rendering was unfinished, but acceptable or whether they intended something else.

Words cannot describe how good this is. If this is ever completed I will be sure to collect them onto an mp4 format to watch in its entirety.

It's possible the guy doing this might plan on making a compilation video - or will if you ask him nicely enough. :wink:

By The Emperors Throne! Just Awesome!

Am I the only one looking WAY too forward to all of the coming events? The speech atop the walls of Helsreach? Grimaldus ordering a Titan to stand back up and get back in the fight? Oberon?

Oh my... My ZEAL is getting carried away!

By The Emperors Throne! Just Awesome!

Am I the only one looking WAY too forward to all of the coming events? The speech atop the walls of Helsreach? Grimaldus ordering a Titan to stand back up and get back in the fight? Oberon?

Oh my... My ZEAL is getting carried away!

Nope... What I'm really, really, really anticipating is one of the biggest battles to have ever occurred on the book... the Temple of the Emperor Ascendant...

that, and the Docks...

oh and also In a Primarch's Shadow... eagerly waiting in anticipation for the events that happen in "In a Primarch's Shadow"...

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Archived