Index Astartes WIP

Akharin

Really dig where this is going now, from what I can see you've saved this from what would have been a bit of a cheesy reach (IMO) into something quite unique and with stacks of potential depth and character :) Keep rolling with this, I think it's going places!

I hadn't considered the 2nd (or an early) Founding, but Boldthreat's suggestion is a good one. Actually, the loss of so many heroes at Istvaan might even be the reason that the Chapter starts looking into ways of preserving their warriors' memories?

Been a little bit since I checked in here, and I must agree there are plenty of good ideas being thrown about. I'm especially liking the 2nd founding/shattered legion bit (though I admit I missed that bit in the first posts). Not sure if I commented on the paint scheme but I like it too.

I also am liking BoldThreat's idea of memories being selectively removed, omitted, or otherwise.

I must admit to being confused as to why the Immortals do not maintain reserve companies. Did something happen to cause them to reject this tenet of the Codex Astartes? Does it have to do with them being fleet-based?

Akharin, I think you can go far with this chapter.

(On a personal note, Akharin, nice AIE sig banner [along with the SPQR]. Looks nice!)

Archived