Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Beijing?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Morticon

Morticon

++ FILIUS VINDICOR ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 13,190 posts

EDITED: 

We now have a great community in BEIJING - with the most amazing store to play in. 

If anyone is interested in gaming in Beijing, please add me on wechat: Beijing_brin 

I'll add you to the 40k Group. 

Edited by Morticon, 05 November 2018 - 07:38 AM.

Gamist, cheesy, beardy or broken; If Games Workshop put it in the book I'll gladly play against it, or with it. - Mort
"Use soft words and hard arguments." (Henry George Bohn [1796-1884].)

There is no harm in, on occasion, having disagreements. It's another thing entirely, however, to be a tool in conveying that disagreement.

"OP: The term used by players to describe a combination of yours they are personally unable to beat"

Collection of Battle Reports
Corbulo Tactica

Stormxlr

Stormxlr

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 395 posts

Hey man, Im not sure about Beijing but there is a bunch in Shanghai. PM me for wechat.

Morticon

Morticon

++ FILIUS VINDICOR ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 13,190 posts

Cool man. Once im set up, ill give you a buzz. Will be a long while from now though.  But, yeah, will be living in Beijing from end August

Gamist, cheesy, beardy or broken; If Games Workshop put it in the book I'll gladly play against it, or with it. - Mort

There is no harm in, on occasion, having disagreements. It's another thing entirely, however, to be a tool in conveying that disagreement.

"OP: The term used by players to describe a combination of yours they are personally unable to beat"

Corbulo Tactica

Morticon

Morticon

++ FILIUS VINDICOR ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 13,190 posts

Hey all.  Bumping this to check if there any stragglers Beijing side?!

Cheers! ^_^ 

Corbulo Tactica

Stormxlr

Stormxlr

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 395 posts

Cheers! happy.png

i sent you a pm, im not sure if you received it.

• Morticon likes this

Tokugawa

Tokugawa

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 336 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars

Cheers! ^_^ 

Currently, there are at least 3 active warhammer-centric boardgame stores in Beijing.

Edited by Tokugawa, 26 May 2018 - 07:42 AM.

• N1SB likes this

OrbOfAntioch

OrbOfAntioch

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 134 posts
I'm in Beijing as well :)
There is a group of folks here for 40k
I sent you a msg not sure if you've gotten it. 

Morticon

Morticon

++ FILIUS VINDICOR ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 13,190 posts

Thanks matey - yeah, if any other Beijingers are abound, add your wechat here, and we'll add you to the 40k group. 

There's a sizeable and growing community here- and a GREAT game store near Wangjing. 

Corbulo Tactica

Stormxlr

Stormxlr

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 395 posts

Thanks matey - yeah, if any other Beijingers are abound, add your wechat here, and we'll add you to the 40k group. 

There's a sizeable and growing community here- and a GREAT game store near Wangjing. 

Are you in the shanghai or shenzhen 40k groups we have merged our communities. Add me stormxlr79

Morticon

Morticon

++ FILIUS VINDICOR ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 13,190 posts

In neither of those! Just in the Beijing group.  Will add though! 

Corbulo Tactica

Tokugawa

Tokugawa

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 336 posts

Near Wangjing? Do you mean the boardgame club in Shaoyaoju-North, at the basement 2 floor of an apartment building?

Morticon

Morticon

++ FILIUS VINDICOR ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 13,190 posts

Near Wangjing? Do you mean the boardgame club in Shaoyaoju-North, at the basement 2 floor of an apartment building?

Yo! yup yup, that's it!   Not sure if it's changed since you were there, but when I was there they had quite a bit of stock on the shelves and about 5 or so full sized gaming tables along with around a dozen or so different armies in cabinets. 

Corbulo Tactica

Tokugawa

Tokugawa

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 336 posts

Yo! yup yup, that's it! Not sure if it's changed since you were there, but when I was there they had quite a bit of stock on the shelves and about 5 or so full sized gaming tables along with around a dozen or so different armies in cabinets.
I went there last saturday to play 40K. In the afternoon, there were 4 tables playing 40K at the same time. That feel good.

Morticon

Morticon

++ FILIUS VINDICOR ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 13,190 posts

The new store has moved to GuangQuMenWai on line 7.  

Really easy to find in a shared space cafe/restaurant called "TeaTime" 

Corbulo Tactica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users