BL audio interview coming next week ep 190

veterannoob

Can't find the original post but this week is Adepticon w/Eddie of the Community team *the guy next to Rob commentary on Twitch* and next week 190 will be how audiobooks/dramas are made with prodcuer and actor John Banks.

Can't find the original post but this week is Adepticon w/Eddie of the Community team *the guy next to Rob commentary on Twitch* and next week 190 will be how audiobooks/dramas are made with prodcuer and actor John Banks.

WOWSERS! Moreee msn-wink.gif You are truly one of our most beloved podcaster veterannoob msn-wink.gif Thank you for the great work, much appreciated

WOWSERS! Moreee msn-wink.gif You are truly one of our most beloved podcaster veterannoob msn-wink.gif Thank you for the great work, much appreciated

Guy Haley on his 2 tank books & the 2 somewhat unknown shorts tying these two tank books together may be the week after that. :)

Guy Haley on his 2 tank books & the 2 somewhat unknown shorts tying these two tank books together may be the week after that. smile.png

Yesssss - hope with Devastation of Baal to follow

Editing the interview for this week's show. Forgot about all the little tidbits in here. This was truly a pleasure. I aim to have it out early, by tomorrow.

Hope you did/will ask Haley about the 'Devastation of Baal' msn-wink.gif

it's up! 

Ep 190 - BL audio w/producer Matt & actor John Banks

http://traffic.libsyn.com/combatphase/Ep_190_-_BL_Audio_wproducer_Matt__actor_John_Banks.mp3 

We talk recent post-Adepticon news/blues, hobby and some games played. Look for our contribution to the global Heresy campaign soon. The long-awaited Black Library audio interview is here, with producer Matt Renshaw and actor John Banks. This is a hoot and very interesting! It even includes a reading of part of The Long Night by Aaron Dembski-Bowden and discussions of what's to come and what could be. Then Tyler from Scruby & Wells joins for a brief chat about the developing community of Age of Sigmar.

Enjoy!

www.blacklibrary.com search "John Banks"
The Binary Sucession
Pharos
Aenarion
The Path of Heaven
Warlord: Fury of the God-Machine
Eye of Terra
The Tranzia Rebellion
The Soul-severed
Primogenitor
...and so many more!

@scrubyandwells
scrubyandwells.com

it's up! 

http://traffic.libsyn.com/combatphase/Ep_190_-_BL_Audio_wproducer_Matt__actor_John_Banks.mp3 

We talk recent post-Adepticon news/blues, hobby and some games played. Look for our contribution to the global Heresy campaign soon. The long-awaited Black Library audio interview is here, with producer Matt Renshaw and actor John Banks. This is a hoot and very interesting! It even includes a reading of part of The Long Night by Aaron Dembski-Bowden and discussions of what's to come and what could be. Then Tyler from Scruby & Wells joins for a brief chat about the developing community of Age of Sigmar.

Enjoy!

www.blacklibrary.com search "John Banks"
The Binary Sucession
Pharos
Aenarion
The Path of Heaven
Warlord: Fury of the God-Machine
Eye of Terra
The Tranzia Rebellion
The Soul-severed
Primogenitor
...and so many more!

@scrubyandwells
scrubyandwells.com

That was one BRILLIANT STUFF! Thank you so much

veterannoob

Dude, this is poss one of the most eye opening interviews I've heard from you to date... I'm only 1 hour 15 mins in but I've got a completly new appreciation for the time and effort that goes into the Audiobooks i love and usually find myself listening to most days of the week! John Banks is certainly quite the educated fellow.

Anyway my lunch break is almost over and I can hardly wait to finish off the rest of it. More please! msn-wink.gif

Dude, this is poss one of the most eye opening interviews I've heard from you to date... I'm only 1 hour 15 mins in but I've got a completly new appreciation for the time and effort that goes into the Audiobooks i love and usually find myself listening to most days of the week! John Banks is certainly quite the educated fellow.

Anyway my lunch break is almost over and I can hardly wait to finish off the rest of it. More please! msn-wink.gif

Indeed. The process of voiceover and all the Banks insight was amazing.

veterannoob -

Haley next week?

I've not long finished the second half and it really was a great interview, John and Matt certainly had a good laugh by the sounds of it! John's spontaneous ad-libbing of Ironfire was awesome! This certainly shed some light on the whole process involved and the possibility of full on live performances at one of the weekend events such as BL Live was very exciting, I would deffo make an effort to pop my event cherry and go to that!

Hat's off to you vet, i really hope this continues with others actors!

thanks everyone, glad you enjoyed! I hope more to come. Maybe some treat we can bring at the BL weekender...yes.gif yes.gif

Exciting times ahead for sure!!

On a side note was there any kind of opportunity to enquire re the evolution of BL's use of voice talent? I know i should of written the question in your submission thread but i would really love to of known what Matt's take on actors such as Ellis, Timson and Barrett was. I remain hopeful that one day we will hear them once more!

thanks everyone, glad you enjoyed! I hope more to come. Maybe some treat we can bring at the BL weekender...yes.gif yes.gif

Exciting times ahead for sure!!

On a side note was there any kind of opportunity to enquire re the evolution of BL's use of voice talent? I know i should of written the question in your submission thread but i would really love to of known what Matt's take on actors such as Ellis, Timson and Barrett was. I remain hopeful that one day we will hear them once more!

Ellis and Timson are tied for my fav all-time. Essentially, availability and does BL want/can have for whatever reason an actor.

We sure will - what do you think as to take some authors with fans (from different countries) and make them play a game ;)

As for the 'Ellis and Timson are tied for my fav all-time. Essentially, availability and does BL want/can have for whatever reason an actor.' - salary too ;) And their interest to return

I'd love some author/fan interaction at a Warhammer Fest or  something. That would be fun and they could stream it.

You will attend Warhammer Fest? Just curious - I know for sure that we will meet at BL Weekender this autumn :) But at WF they promised to sell pre-release titles again - months before release. So I'm curious if they were truthful

I'd love some author/fan interaction at a Warhammer Fest or something. That would be fun and they could stream it.

You will attend Warhammer Fest? Just curious - I know for sure that we will meet at BL Weekender this autumn smile.png But at WF they promised to sell pre-release titles again - months before release. So I'm curious if they were truthful

doubtful but I am to make the BL weekender my thing for the year.

I'd love some author/fan interaction at a Warhammer Fest or something. That would be fun and they could stream it.

You will attend Warhammer Fest? Just curious - I know for sure that we will meet at BL Weekender this autumn smile.png But at WF they promised to sell pre-release titles again - months before release. So I'm curious if they were truthful

For T=YEARS! msn-wink.gif It would be a joy to meet you in person msn-wink.gif

yeah man, we'd have a blast!

yeah man, we'd have a blast!

Add to that authors hunt and burning the Bugman msn-wink.gif

Archived