2500 pts 1k sons.

SockMonkey

Hello, I got invited to a 4 player game in a couple weeks and I plan on trying out my Sons.

Iron warriors with a Warhound and a typhon likely. I don't want to be too sleezy.. ik says the guy taking the crimson king... Calth and prospero are the back bones here.

Magnus

Primus medicae

Vigilator

Sekhmet

Sekhmet

Vet tacs

Vet tacs

Assault marines

Ammatira suppression

Apothecary detachment

Knight lancer

Think I came out with 13 power dice and 51 bodies.

I will be facing a lot of pie plates, not sure how well I will do. I'm hoping Magnus will keep me a float.

I have a bunch to paint, close to 30 models in 15 days.... I think I can pull it off..

Sorry here is more in depth. Totals I guess.

Magnus 495

Sekhmet chainfist 265 cataphractii

Sekhmet chainfist X2 275 tartaros

Assault marines X10 AA,X3 per weapons,shields. 195

Vet tac x9 AA,x8 combi, rhino lvl1 288

Vet tac X10 AA lvl1 190

Ammatira x6 nuncio 165

Apothecary detachment AAx2, auguryx3,jump pack 185

Vigilator refractor lvl1 105

Primus medicae cataphract plate,combi weapon lvl1 150

Primaris lightening x6 kraken,servitor controller,ground tracking 230

I have a few other units, knight castigator,lancer,paladin, landraider,contemptor,x5 hvy bolters,couple melts guns/plasma,20 scouts, pretty big mechanicum army.

I think you got enough AT. You seem to have 3x power weapons in the Assault squad, I assume one is on sergeant otherwise its illegal. Also if you are going to run vets I see no reason at all not to give them asphyx shells. With Corvidae, divination, sniper and shred from asphyx they become very, very efficient infantry smashers. Some special or heavy weapons wouldn't hurt either.

• 3 weeks later...
Played and the iron warriors had typical pie plates EVERY where, Warhound with double turbo lasers, a fellblade, 2 Spartans. Infantry was pretty moot. Magnus.... I did get 3 really good powers, and freaking hell D Nova's wreck face. To the point I won't field him again unless the Titan comes out again. He single handedly turned a turn 2 pasting into almost tie.

Archived