teleport homer

dansupvi

You can't find it in any 30k book. It's a 40k Space Marines item, found in their Codex. I think only Perturabo and Rogal Dorn have one.

As for their rules... I haven't got the ebook on my iPhone right now (or wifi to re-download it), but I think it allows Terminator models to not scatter when Deep Striking within 6" of it.

The 30k variant is the nuncio-vox which is in the wargear section

Nah, a Teleport Homer is a separate piece of wargear. Perturabo has both a nuncio-vox and a teleport homer.

Caillum must be right, as I don't know where it is in the normal books. I can't recall it being printed in the 30k books but might be wrong

This has been asked before, which is why I responded with the above. Teleport homer rules are not found in any 30k books. But in "Codex Adeptus Astartes: Space Marines" it has the following profile:

Friendly units composed entirely of models in Terminator armour do not scatter when they Deep Strike, so long as the first model is placed within 6" of the teleport homer’s bearer. For this to work, the bearer of the teleport homer must have been on the battlefield at the start of the turn.

I know it's technically separate but most armies don't get access to it as the nuncio-vox is just better all round

yeah well im one of the armies that needs to know this, so thats why im asking...a nuncio vox doesnt help me.................

This has been asked before, which is why I responded with the above. Teleport homer rules are not found in any 30k books. But in "Codex Adeptus Astartes: Space Marines" it has the following profile:

Friendly units composed entirely of models in Terminator armour do not scatter when they Deep Strike, so long as the first model is placed within 6" of the teleport homer’s bearer. For this to work, the bearer of the teleport homer must have been on the battlefield at the start of the turn.

thanks man!

Archived