Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Shadow War Kill Team Background

Shadow War: Armageddon

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

RikuEru

RikuEru

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 650 posts
  • Chapter Name: Space Wolves
I'll be playing a mixed squad composed of differently ranked Space Wolves from my Lost Company.
They'll be on Scout & Sabotage Strike Missions, to prepare for the arrival of the full company. Me and my mates want to play larger, regular 40k matches in between Shadow War missions, with point limits influenced by the Promethean Reserves we have and the actual objectives we ful-filled, territories we control, enemy leaders we injured, etc.

Marines with CC&Pistols will be Blood Claws in Power Armor (thier worse save caused by the bad shape the armors are in and the careless, reckless fighting style they have)
Long Fangs in Carapace Armor for snipers/heavy weapons
Wolf Guard in Carapace for everything else.

And I need a Wolf Priest in a heavy, thick skinned cloak, for when I field a Apothecary.

Edited by RikuEru, 09 April 2017 - 10:09 AM.

When the Pack runs once again, worlds tremble, enemies die and the Hunt begins!

Chaos%20at%20the%20Gates%202%20CompletioETL_2016_Banner_03_Custos_Fidei01.jpgETL_2016_Badge_08_Badge_of_the_Hero.jpg

Captain Lenoch

Captain Lenoch

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 165 posts
  • Chapter Name: Omega Cohort
Vs Orks, chaos, or other easily explained forces? Probably standard training missions within the Ocrod sector for my 10th company. (See Dawn blades link in sig for explanation. I think. Not sure if that bit is there yet.) Anything more exotic, like gks, nids, Necrons, or the like? Training exercises with other forces or training sims. Maybe the occasional real mission. *shrug* My brain is fried and I may have better fluff later. Or maybe not. Who knows.

Dosjeska: But then again we are Iron Hands, we will use a hammer as a scalpel.

There are 4 boxes to use in the defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo. Use in that order. -anon

New Year's Resolution: Only buy ONE unecessary new Marine item (note: no price limit on this single item biggrin.png)

Laus Alit Artes (praise nourishes the arts)

Dawn Blades Iron Guantletgallery_4664_12529_16642.jpg

CommodusXIII

CommodusXIII

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,434 posts
  • Chapter Name: ΦΙΡΜΑΜΕΝΤΥΜ
I'm building a Patrol Team of Adeptus Arbites, Necromunda Precinct 216. I'm hoping to build a campaign against either a Genestealer Cult or Chaos cult.
  • Battybattybats likes this

Personally, I think they are coming. Like a massive electrified thousand ton ball of barbed wire with hundreds of trapped and frustrated gamers embedded in it, rolling down a hill. "That, Bilbo Baggins, is the sound of inevitability."

xgD8FLE.png1cuUYGd.pngaewF76X.pngOMdByNw.pngyxM5U2C.pngDfj1FgF.pngcrSIVmA.jpg

Brother Valor

Brother Valor

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 27 posts
  • Chapter Name: Imperial Fists
I'm working on creating a 5 man squad of Iron Hands marines, using CSM. I'm not sure if I'm going to give them the Mark of Nurgle or Tzeentch to represent their mechanical replacements. I'm planning on running my cultists as local PDF/gangers recruited to serve on the front line. My thoughts are to arm the cultists with autoguns & work on pinning the enemy while the marines armed with bolt pistols & chainswords rush to get into hand to hand.

sfPanzer

sfPanzer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,293 posts
  • Chapter Name: Cacophony of Unbound Pleasure

I'm building a Patrol Team of Adeptus Arbites, Necromunda Precinct 216. I'm hoping to build a campaign against either a Genestealer Cult or Chaos cult.

I'm planning to use the Genestealer Cult rules eventually to make a proper Chaos cult list since having max 50% actual cultists in a CSM list is not really what I have in mind for that. :D

• CommodusXIII likes this

gallery_62972_10568_7658.jpg

Reyner

Reyner

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,673 posts
  • Chapter Name: IV Legion, XIII Legion

I'm looking at creating a Chaos Killteam now who will either be The Pyre (awesome orange scheme and pyromaniacs!) or the Sons of Malice (my favourite Chaos Warband and love the concept of the 5th God) - will start as a handful of Chaos Marines and other time will add more marines or cultists to bulk my numbers up. Big points sink at the minute for me is my autocannon chaos gunner... but I really want an autocannon in the team!

gallery_48988_6285_1098.jpggallery_48988_6285_1641.jpggallery_26119_9644_9137.png
"I don't need my left arm to run." - Sergeant Arkad VII Legion bad-ass.

sfPanzer

sfPanzer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,293 posts
  • Chapter Name: Cacophony of Unbound Pleasure

but I really want an autocannon in the team!

Same..too bad I don't have the right bit to build one and I sure as hell won't buy one of the outdated Havoc boxes just for that. :D

• Reyner likes this

gallery_62972_10568_7658.jpg

Reyner

Reyner

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,673 posts
  • Chapter Name: IV Legion, XIII Legion

but I really want an autocannon in the team!

Same..too bad I don't have the right bit to build one and I sure as hell won't buy one of the outdated Havoc boxes just for that. biggrin.png

Yeah I thought that but scrounged parts from an IG Autocannon and a Grey Knight psycannon - it looks pretty beasty. You could look into picking up a part of the Forge World Legion Autocannon sets? They're really decent.

gallery_48988_6285_1098.jpggallery_48988_6285_1641.jpggallery_26119_9644_9137.png
"I don't need my left arm to run." - Sergeant Arkad VII Legion bad-ass.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Shadow War: Armageddon

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users