picture uploading

Been part of this site for years. Took a break...still not easy to upload without using some other site or app it seems. Who knows a good android app to use for converting pics to text comments? since there's not an upload image button on this site...does B&C need someone to customize their site for free? I can't myself but my brother and cousin would, theyre fans as well as their kids of 40k..anyways suggestions appreciated

If you want to post images on the B&C, you'll need to load the images somewhere that allows direct linking (or use your Gallery here on the B&C that you are allocated) and then post it using Image tags in your posts.

Please see this helpful How To on Posting Images on the B&C.

To upload pictures to your Gallery, please see this helpful How To on Uploading to your Gallery.

On a mobile device, I find that the only way to post images from my Gallery is by using the Full Site, rather than the Mobile skin and using the information above.

The Gallery does have a direct upload feature there, so while appreciated, no site modifications will be necessary.

Archived