Space Hulk on awesome warhammer world board

henrywalker

I'm hoping to be able to book this table at the end of April and I'm thinking it would be awesome for Space Hulk. 99% of it is walkways with pretty reasonable squares like the spaces on a space hulk board. Has anyone ever played space hulk not on the board? Any ideas for a good mission that might work for this?

mining-facility-42-feature-gaming-table-

That looks better for Kill Team or Shadow War: Armageddon - one of the key elements of Space Hulk is that you're playing in close confines and can't see the enemy swarming around you (when you're the Space Marine player). The strategic placement of blips would be rendered moot across much of that board.

Why not Zoidbe....*ahem* Why not play Zone Mortalis? That's what the board seems to really be made for. Seconding what Brother Tyler said, I don't SH scales up very well to work on that sort of table. But then again, I do think it'd be cool to see it done!

Or just run HoR Kill teams. That should balance out better and you can have a whole team of Terminators vs. Stealers.

Since you provided this lovely picture to taunt the rest of us, I think it should be mandatory that you write up a complete battle report with lots of pictures! tongue.png

Hope you get the table!

Holy Moly... how does one go about MAKING a board like that!  I want one!

Write to White Dwarf, I'm sure they would talk to the guys about some ideas of how to do it. Latest WD they showed how they made the massive oil refinery thing for SW:A.

Archived