3,000 Emperor's Children Loyalists after Istvann

Jackalwolf

So apparently the newly released Thunderhawk has given me wings to think back on my EC project. I'm determined to make true to the fluff of my army in which they go with Deus Mortis XVI millennial to Istvann and rescue Rylanor from the ruins to learn the terrible truth that has befallen their legion. Well now they recover too the Thunderhawk that Tarvitz stole to warn his legion of the betrayal!

No points cost listed since the list amounts roughly to 3,000 points and I'm happy to add or take out things as necessary.

Emperor's Children Contingent

• Lord Commander Cadmus on a jetbike fully kitted to be a beast: Paragon blade, iron halo, digital lasers, melta bombs and sonic shriekers to represent he's even better than the rest, not some stupid mutation, accompanied by
    • Legion Command Squad in jetbikes with 1 power fist, 2 power axes and 3 combat shields or
    • Legion Skyhunter Squad with 1 multi-melta and sergeant with Phoenix Spear and melta bombs
  • Thunderhawk Gunship "Honour of the Legion" and inside:
    • Rylanor
    • 5x Phoenix Guard
    • Legion Champion with Thunder hammer, artificer armor and refractor field
  • 15 Tactical marines with extra CC weapons with Sergeant with Power Spear, Artificer armor and melta bombs
    • Attached Apothecary with artificer armor and power sword
  • 15 Tactical marines with extra CC weapons with Sergeant with Power fist, Artificer armor and melta bombs
    • Attached Apothecary with artificer armor and power sword
Legio Custodes Contingent
  • Constantin Valdor
  • 5 custodes sentinels with vexillia and 2x solarite power fists
  • Coronus grav carrier
As you can imagine it's not an extremely competitive list but I'd like to have a chance to fight against anyone. Hence Valdor with his 5 guys in the coronus is my solution to not having a beatstick unit/ primarch in my list.

Phoenix terminators can mince any ap3 and ap2 on the first turn. They'll struggle against ap2 in turns 2 onwards but that's why the champion with Thunder Hammer is there and Rylanor will always be close.

The jetbike praetor with his bodyguard is kitted to challenge some of the most elite units in the game as long as they're not too outnumbered.

And the two 15x tac squads with better I, movement, and kitted out sergeants and apothecaries to overpower other base tactical units with mobility and initiative.

What are your thoughts guys?

Also, my big doubt:

• If I select the Maru Skara as my RoW, and I determine I want my Phoenix Terminators to arrive in turn 2 but they're embarked in the Thunderhawk, does the Thunderhawk auto arrive in Turn 2?

Archived