What have your Raven Guard done lately?

mertbl

and stuck my troops and other HQs up towards the front of my deployment in cover.

Yeah, ouch. ;) been there done that.

Some more obvious thoughts ;) Deployment  is the foundation of everything after army list and more so against some armies than others; orks, gene-stealer cults, tyranids especially imo. Lessons learned though are good. I had a friend who was a killer Guard player and took me a while to figure a method for Marines to take him down more often than not. Watching him defend against me, as I learned to  maneuver better also taught me about setting up killzones better for myself.

Good to see you saw that sliding the front troop back in deployment would create a more deadly killzone, and give the horde a chance to get in its own way. Only real thing different than that I might have done was probably would have deployed the Inceptors on the table and used the maneuver to add firepower where needed on Turn One.

I'm look forward to finishing my Intercessors so I can start playing again and see how different Primaris play to my old Marines. Your reports fuel that so thanks for sharing,

Ouch this is always the problem with horde getting sufficient volume of fire or hand to hand choppiness to keep them from your lines when playing foot marines is tricky, It's one of the reasons i love to play orks with my infantry heavy custodes army

It tends to throw ork players for a bit of a loop when you advance into them on turn one or purposefully leave nice large da jump friendly spots in your deployment area

Have you considered adding a couple of 3 man units of aggressors or some more inceptors for more fire weight ?

Edited by treadhead

Not me specifically, but I dropped by a local store that was having an ATC style event on

One of the guys playing was a relatively new player rocking some Raven Guard

His list included ASM's, knife + pistol Rievers, Tactical marines and Tactical Terminators :D 

I gave him much encouragement an commendations :tu: 

My Spectra Sicarii and Raven Guard are preparing to join forces against my son's Necrons! We finished building and painting his last few models over the weekend and their base layer of paint is drying from me spraying it on this morning. I'm putting his list together and choosing his dynastic code and traits because he's not that far into it (or concerned). He just wants to play and have fun... and base his models when they're done being painted (proud dad moment). He's actually found a technical paint he likes the looks of and we're going to buy it when we finish our game at the store. He wants to base his Necrons in a wet/marshy theme, lucky for him I've got a little experience with that :wink:

The goal is for me to lose, really. I want him to have fun and want to play again. This is going to be a demo game for him. I've tried to make his list as lethal and durable with the models that he has to help mitigate any hot rolling I have. His Dynastic code will be Mephrit (-1 AP when attacking at half range) and I've given his Cryptek the Voltaic Staff (Wounds of 6 cause a MW, regular wounds at +1S and additional -1AP over normal staff). Battlescribe isn't letting me pick a Warlord Train but I'm going with Merciless Tyrant: +6" to assault weapons and assault weapons can target characters.

Necrons

++ Unbound Army (Faction) (Necrons) [26 PL, 453pts] ++

Dynasty Choice
. Dynasty: Mephrit

+ HQ +
Cryptek: Artefact (Mephrit): The Voltaic Staff, Canoptek Cloak, Staff of Light, Warlord

+ Troops +
Immortals: Gauss Blaster, 5x Immortal

+ Elites +
Lychguard: Hyperphase Sword and Dispersion Shield, 5x Lychguard

+ Fast Attack +
Canoptek Wraiths
. 2x Canoptek Wraith
. Canoptek Wraith (Whip Coils): Whip Coils

----------------

Marines

++ Unbound Army (Faction) (Imperium - Space Marines) [33 PL, 455pts] ++

**Chapter Selection**: Raven Guard

+ HQ +
Captain: Chainsword, Master-crafted boltgun, Teeth of Terra, Warlord

+ Troops +
Scout Squad
. Scout Sergeant: Bolt pistol, Boltgun
. 4x Scout w/Boltgun

Tactical Squad
. 4x Space Marine
. Space Marine Sergeant
. . Boltgun/Bolt pistol

+ Elites +
Cataphractii Terminator Squad
. Cataphractii Sergeant: Combi-bolter, Grenade harness, Power sword
. Cataphractii Terminator: Chainfist, Combi-bolter
. Cataphractii Terminator: Combi-bolter, Power fist
. Cataphractii Terminator: Combi-bolter, Power fist
. Cataphractii Terminator: Lightning Claw (Pair)

+ Fast Attack +
Assault Squad : Jump Pack
. 4x Space Marine
. Space Marine Sergeant: Bolt pistol/Chainsword

---------------

First I'm not sure if my terminators are too much? I hear wraiths are a pain to deal with so I thought they might make that fight more interesting.

My plans for my list is to give him a lot of single wound targets that are bare bones. No upgrades so they don't deal a ton of damage and die easy. I'll keep them out of cover to mitigate saves and let him shoot me up. I think I'll deploy my terminators in a bad spot. They're slow so if they're out of position they won't do a ton of damage and he can roll onto them when he wants. I'll keep my ASMs in reserve and bring them in Turn 2 so he can see what that's like.

Any thoughts?

Looks good!

Like duz said, your choices/movement will dictate the game more so than the list. That said, his list has very little shooting at range, so the typical Necron path to victory will be less obvious for him. I'd probably consider deploying your Terminators on the board, maybe SFTS them forward, and slowly move them up the field every turn, emphasizing how strong and foreboding they are ;)

One thing I find is pretty common when teaching new players is they don't grasp what units are their strong units. That has two impacts: 1) Weaker units (so in this list his Immortals), when they die, could/will demoralize him when it shouldn't, and 2) He won't "push to the limit" his stronger units (Wraiths and Lychguard). As long as you are encouraging him to get stuck in with those two units, I expect your Atartes will be chaff before the scythe :)

Thanks guys. I was planning on deploying the terminators on the board, SFTS is a good idea. I was going to give us each a few CP so he could use rerolls. I'm not planning on bringing stratagems into the mix on his first game. I'll probably make sure I split fire as well so I'm spreading losses out in the hopes that his reanimation protocols kick in (they always have in Kill Team).

My son had a great time absolutely decimating my marines today. We drew deployment from the Open War deck and it just happened to be the one where we each had a table half. I left my ASMs in reserve to show him that mechanic and put the rest of my stuff up front for him to chew through.

Hidden Content

His forces

RpuQvWfh.jpg

My forces

nR3ayQJh.jpg

4 x 4 deployment

HS06EsXh.jpg

Not sure how I feel about his game face

8zK3XE0h.jpg

He went first and turn 1 he was charging me

SIzsxeRh.jpg

xzfRy6hh.jpg

I fell back to make him chase me but he had no problem catching up

VzzckvTh.jpg

Turn 2 he was closing in on my Warlord

pKIRNGOh.jpg

AcgLnMph.jpg

Charges done and carnage about to happen

THYKOEIh.jpg

My ASMs jumped in to try a last ditch effort of taking out his warlord

J8lnLvvh.jpg

But it was for nothing. My scouts got ran down by his wraiths for the final blow

4c6JdpCh.jpg

Your son has an excellent game face, IMO, warriorhunter.

May I recommend tracking his progress down in the Tombs?

I am curious...are his mixed squads a way for him to play the units as both units in one, or did he just build them rule of cool and you sorted rules out later?

Also, don’t feel too bad about your HQ and the wraiths...that just means they were doing their job. *nods*

The mixed units were a mix of rule of cool and Kill Team needs.

The immortal squad was mixed with deathmarks so he had a couple of those. The Lychguard was pure rule of cool.

If he buys another box of crons to build I'll do something over in the tombs for him, that might spur his interest in the hobby if he has a place to talk to more than just me about it.

• 2 weeks later...

My Raven Guard Kill Team is currently in 5th place in my GW store's Kill Team league.

Rule breakdown:

- 26 models max on Command Roster. No new recruits allowed. No points limit on the roster.

- 13 model max per Kill team. 250 point limit unless the mission dictates lower.

- Only missions from the Elites book may be played. The open play missions get crazy at 250 points.

- Commanders not mandatory, but encouraged.

- Chapter Tactics and equivalent in effect.

My most memorable game so far was against Nids in an open play mission. Against The Odds was the name of it. The attacker could not have less than 10 models and the defender could not have more than 5. I was the defender.

MVP of that match was the Eliminator that got dogpiled by 2 Warriors, 2 Genestealers, and a Hormagaunt. He never failed a save over 3 rounds of combat. I gave him a new purity seal for that.

• 2 weeks later...

My Raptors got out of their hiding yesterday to defend a mining world colony against the vile forces of Chaos. Though the enemy counted many dozens of fanatics and bloodletting deamons, the joint forces of the imperium prevailed.

So my friend and I both tried new lists yesterday. He brang one Despicable 32 battalion, a Deathguard battalion with 2 plagemarines squads in rhinos and 10 cultists, a chaos lord and sorcerer for hqs, a vanguard of deathguard with a chaos lord with jumpacks, two plague flamer dudes and the Tallyman. Lastly, he had a supreme command detachment of Tzeentch with Arihman and sorcerer on discs, a Deamon Prince with wing (warlord with 3++) and a patrol detachment of 30 bloodletters and a bloodmaster. I countered his Chaos chowder soup with my own Imperial Minestrone :

++ Battalion Detachment +5CP (Imperium - Space Marines) [82 PL, 7CP, 1,465pts] ++

+ No Force Org Slot +

**Chapter Selection**: Raptors

Battle-forged CP [3CP]

Detachment CP [5CP]

Relics of the Chapter (1 Relic) [-1CP]

+ HQ +

Librarian in Phobos Armour [6 PL, 111pts]: 2) Might of Heroes, 4) Hallucination, 6) Mind Raid, Camo cloak, Force sword, Tome of Malcador

Lieutenant in Phobos Armour [5 PL, 86pts]: 5. Target Priority, Grav-chute, Master-crafted occulus bolt rifle, The Armour Indomitus, Warlord

Primaris Captain [6 PL, 83pts]: Master-crafted stalker bolt rifle

+ Troops +

Infiltrator Squad [5 PL, 110pts]: 4x Infilltrator, Infiltrator Sergeant

Intercessor Squad [5 PL, 85pts]: Auxiliary Grenade Launcher, Bolt rifle

. 4x Intercessor

. Intercessor Sergeant: Chainsword

Intercessor Squad [5 PL, 85pts]: Auxiliary Grenade Launcher, Bolt rifle

. 4x Intercessor

+ Fast Attack +

Inceptor Squad [20 PL, 295pts]: 4x Inceptor, Inceptor Sergeant, Plasma Exterminator x2

+ Heavy Support +

Repulsor Executioner [15 PL, 305pts]: 2x Fragstorm Grenade Launcher, Heavy Laser Destroyer, Heavy Onslaught Gatling Cannon, Icarus Rocket Pod, Ironhail Heavy Stubber, 2x Storm bolter, Twin Heavy Bolter, Twin Icarus Ironhail Heavy Stubber

Repulsor Executioner [15 PL, 305pts]: 2x Fragstorm Grenade Launcher, Heavy Laser Destroyer, Heavy Onslaught Gatling Cannon, Icarus Rocket Pod, Ironhail Heavy Stubber, 2x Storm bolter, Twin Heavy Bolter, Twin Icarus Ironhail Heavy Stubber

++ Battalion Detachment +5CP (Imperium - Astra Militarum) [24 PL, 5CP, 361pts] ++

+ No Force Org Slot +

Detachment CP [5CP]

Regimental Doctrine: Regiment: Catachan

+ HQ +

Company Commander [2 PL, 30pts]: Chainsword, Laspistol

Primaris Psyker [2 PL, 46pts]: Force Stave, Nightshroud, Psychic Maelstrom

+ Troops +

Infantry Squad [3 PL, 40pts]

. 9x Guardsman

. Sergeant: Laspistol

Infantry Squad [3 PL, 40pts]

. 9x Guardsman

. Sergeant: Laspistol

Militarum Tempestus Scions [3 PL, 45pts]

. 4x Scion

. Tempestor: Chainsword, Hot-shot Laspistol

+ Flyer +

Vulture Gunship [11 PL, 160pts]

. Vulture Gunship: Heavy bolter, Twin Punisher Gatling Cannons

++ Super-Heavy Auxiliary Detachment (Imperium - Imperial Knights) [9 PL, 174pts] ++

+ No Force Org Slot +

Detachment CP

Household Choice: House <Custom>, Questor Mechanicus

+ Lord of War +

Armiger Warglaives [9 PL, 174pts]

. Armiger Warglaive: Meltagun

++ Total: [115 PL, 12CP, 2,000pts] ++

Created with BattleScribe

We played Narrow the Search which crippled his durability (no invulnerable save within 12" of the central objective) and I got first turn. Even by spreading my force ver wide around the objective, he still managed to charge his blob of bloodletters turn 2 in one of my catachan squad. But since I had covered so much ground between my units to block his deepstrike, he could not follow up on my Repulsors on the same round and that got me the game. Overall a very nice show of force for the Raptors and their allies.

Played a game against Orks today.

I used this list:

++ Battalion Detachment +5CP (Imperium - Deathwatch) [58 PL, 6CP, 1,063pts] ++

+ No Force Org Slot +

Battle-forged CP [3CP]

Detachment CP [5CP]

Operative Requisition Sanctioned [-2CP, 85pts]

+ HQ +

Librarian with Jump Pack [7 PL, 124pts]: 2) Might of Heroes, 3) Psychic Scourge, Force sword, Jump Pack, Storm Bolter

Watch Captain [5 PL, 99pts]: Combi-melta, Relic blade

+ Troops +

Intercessors [9 PL, 173pts]

. Aggressor

. . Auto Boltstorm Gauntlets/Fragstorm Grenade Launcher: Auto Boltstorm Gauntlets, Fragstorm Grenade Launchers

. Aggressor

. . Auto Boltstorm Gauntlets/Fragstorm Grenade Launcher: Auto Boltstorm Gauntlets, Fragstorm Grenade Launchers

. Intercessor: Auto Bolt Rifle

. Intercessor Sergeant: Auto Bolt Rifle, Power sword

Veterans [9 PL, 151pts]

. Veteran: Bolt Pistol, Deathwatch Shotgun

. Veteran: Bolt Pistol, Deathwatch Shotgun

. Veteran w/ Heavy Weapon: Deathwatch Frag Cannon

Veterans [11 PL, 128pts]

. Veteran: Storm Bolter, Storm shield

. Veteran: Power lance, Storm Bolter

. Veteran: Storm Bolter, Storm shield

. Watch Sergeant: Power maul, Storm Bolter

+ Fast Attack +

Bikers [5 PL, 79pts]

. Biker: Chainsword, Twin boltgun

. Biker: Chainsword, Twin boltgun

. Deathwatch Biker Sergeant: Chainsword, Storm Bolter, Twin boltgun

+ Flyer +

Corvus Blackstar [12 PL, 224pts]: Hurricane bolter, Infernum Halo-Launcher, Twin assault cannon

. 2x Blackstar Rocket Launchers: 2x Blackstar Rocket Launcher

++ Spearhead Detachment +1CP (Imperium - Space Marines) [52 PL, 1CP, 936pts] ++

+ No Force Org Slot +

**Chapter Selection**: Raven Guard

Detachment CP [1CP]

+ HQ +

Captain in Phobos Armour [6 PL, 119pts]: 5. Target Priority, Camo cloak, Master-crafted instigator bolt carbine, The Armour Indomitus, Warlord

Kayvaan Shrike [8 PL, 150pts]

+ Fast Attack +

Assault Squad [11 PL, 115pts]: Jump Pack

. 5x Space Marine

. Space Marine Sergeant: Chainsword, Plasma pistol

. Space Marine w/Special Weapon

. . Plasma Pistol & Chainsword: Plasma pistol

+ Heavy Support +

Devastator Squad [8 PL, 129pts]

. Space Marine Sergeant: Boltgun

. Space Marine w/Heavy Weapon: Plasma cannon

Eliminator Squad [3 PL, 72pts]

. 2x Eliminator: 2x Bolt sniper rifle, 2x Camo cloak

. Eliminator Sergeant: Bolt sniper rifle, Camo cloak

Relic Leviathan Dreadnought [16 PL, 351pts]: Grav-flux bombard, Grav-flux bombard, 2x Heavy flamer, 3x Hunter-killer missile

++ Total: [110 PL, 7CP, 1,999pts] ++

Created with BattleScribe

He had, if memory serves: 3 Deff Dreads, 6 Killer Kans, 3 mobs of boyz, a Big Mek with Shokk Attack Gun, a Burna Bomma, a unit of burnaboyz, a Warboss, a regular Mek, a unit of Warbikers, a unit of Nobs, and some grots.

It was a narrative mission where my goal was to kill his Mek before he could finish building the macguffin.

I got first turn.

My Vindicare teamed up with my Eliminators to slaughter his Weirdboy with the first shots of the game. Then my plasma devs blew up a killer kan.

I had quite a bit of stuff in reserve so not much happened the first turn other than that.

His first turn the Burna Bomma bombed my bike squad and whiffed, and shot a whole bunch that didn't result in much.

His shooting was pretty ineffective overall with only a few wounds taken on my side. Nothing was in charge range yet so no combat round.

Turn 2 got interesting. My Leviathan made it into shooting range of the closest Deff Dread and utterly annihilated it. Grav flux is MEAN. It blew up and damaged the other 2 dreads that were nearby.

My frag cannon squad piled out of the Corvus and proceeded to turn a mob of boys into a green mist (orks have green blood, right?)

My assault squad and Shrike killed the Burnas in one round, which was unfortunate because Shrike ended up as the closest target for his Warboss and a kan.

We also had a round of biker on biker violence, which was inconclusive with one model dead on each side.

I totally forgot to shoot with the Corvus this turn. It did kill some grots with a bombing run though. Yay?

His turn 2 was a little more productive for him. He killed off another biker and a few more models. He learned why Orks are primarily a melee army, with not much shooting getting through.

His remaining deff dreads got stuck in with my Leviathan and stripped 12 wounds off it in one fight phase. It flailed back pretty ineffectually. It probably would not have survived another round.

Shrike proved how much he hates Orks when his Warboss charged in and scored 3 wounds. He tanked them all with his invuln and went beast mode on him in return, with 9 damage resulting (he was buffed with Might of Heroes from the Deathwatch Libby).

We had to call it after the second turn due to wife aggro (His. My wife was cheering me on via text).

Had it continued my Leviathan likely would have died next turn, but Shrike and the assault squad probably would have shredded their way through the next unit that was screening his Mek (the objective for the mission was to kill him).

All in all it was a fun game. He was a new player, so I dialed down the ruthlessness a bit so as not to discourage him. He learned that his boys really need to be in melee to be effective.

Played today using the new rules as we know them. The concerns about the always in cover vs -1 to hit might be unfounded. Most of the high rof weapons my opponent used dont have ap and dont ignore cover. So I might have taken 15 hits instead of 12 but i saved 13 instead of 8(roughly). It was a close loss but still, the new books will carry us forward.

Played today using the new rules as we know them. The concerns about the always in cover vs -1 to hit might be unfounded. Most of the high rof weapons my opponent used dont have ap and dont ignore cover. So I might have taken 15 hits instead of 12 but i saved 13 instead of 8(roughly). It was a close loss but still, the new books will carry us forward.

Mind recapping your list and your opponents?

Haha.

Chaplain, captain, 2 LTs

12 tac squads of 5 with a heavy weapon each.

3x4 Bikes squads

3x5 vanguard with double lightning claws

3 rhinos

His more or less

Cadre guys x3

Piles of firewarriors

3x5 drones

2x riptide

Stormsurge

I'm more curious as to the mission?

Looks like you should have scored well of board control and secondaries depending on the heavy weapon types and deployment strategy. 

If it was just a I kill yours, you kill mine then yeah, close game :)

It was ITC mission 4 or 5, final was 27-20. It was kind of based on the idea of he has so many shots, I'm never going to give him enough to shoot. I had enough small units that he could either dedicate a whole unit to it and kill it, or split his fire and he leaves 1 or 2 guys alive with rerollable morale.

It wasnt anything serious for me. I just wanted to see how the new chapter tactic played.

I could have made a brigade. Didnt even look at that. Just turn 3 tac squads into devastator squads.

Edited by mertbl

• 3 weeks later...

Played 3 games so far with the new dex. First with my Raptor Vanguard, then two with my successor. Three wins thus far.

To be fair the first match up was blind against a drop pod army and they all had to deploy outside 12" so it was a hard counter. Mission was beachhead.

The second I took two (proxied) impulsors with Hellblasters, Cap, and LT. They performed well. Four Pillars was hard. It was against an armored company with a Shadowsword, 3 hellhounds, and a bunch of russes. We murdered each others troops but I got line breaker and got more kills almost each round.

Third game I did three impulsors with 15 hellblasters, LT, Cap, Relic Banner. They did even better. The 4++ kept them alive far longer than they should have. They felt like drop pods for primaris. Was the intel mission where theres one objective in the center and characters have to be near it. Was against gunline fists. Going first the Hellblasters wiped a repulsor, 10 intercessors inside it, and a full Aggressor squad.

I have a Libby slotted in for Null Zone to swap with the LT to go knight hunting. Now I'm just waiting for the Impulsor to actually release. I also tried Incursors last two games but they felt like infiltrators. I didn't feel a difference because nothing wanted to drop close enough and they just took pot shots and died.

THough I will say Skyhammer with grav cannons is back and will melt things.

Scheduled a game for Monday morning against my Ork opponent. I like the guy and am looking forward to the game. Our first have I smoked him with my Relic Contemptor and twin las cannons. Our second game I got stomped because of bad positioning and his orks being very fast. I'm hoping this game is more balanced. I'm suspecting I'll see a mix of infantry and vehicles. I'm also fielding my largest army yet at 1500 points. It's getting closer to being 50/50 of my SS/RG. I wished my redemptor was usable because I would proxy it for an Invictor but oh well.

Here's what I'm planning on taking (And I can actually take a Vanguard for an extra CP!):

++ Battalion Detachment +5CP (Imperium - Space Marines) [48 PL, 8CP, 880pts] ++

+ HQ +

Librarian in Phobos Armour: 3) Mind Raid, 5) Tenebrous Curse, Camo cloak, Force sword

Primaris Librarian: 1) Veil of Time, 2) Might of Heroes, Force sword

+ Troops +

Intercessor Squad: Auto Bolt Rifle, Auxiliary Grenade Launcher
. 4x Intercessor

Scout Squad: 5x Camo cloak
. Scout Sergeant: Bolt pistol, Boltgun
. 3x Scout w/Boltgun
. Scout w/Heavy Weapon: Heavy bolter
. 5x Scout w/Sniper Rifle: 5x Sniper rifle

Tactical Squad
. 4x Space Marine
. Space Marine Sergeant: Chainsword, Storm bolter

+ Fast Attack +

Assault Squad : Jump Pack
. 3x Space Marine
. Space Marine Sergeant: Bolt pistol/Chainsword
. Space Marine w/Special Weapon: Flamer

Inceptor Squad: Assault bolter x2, 2x Inceptor, Inceptor Sergeant

+ Heavy Support +

Devastator Squad: Armorium Cherub
. Space Marine
. Space Marine Sergeant: Storm bolter
. Space Marine w/Heavy Weapon: Heavy bolter
. 2x Space Marine w/Heavy Weapon: Plasma cannon

+ Dedicated Transport +

Drop Pod: Storm bolter

++ Vanguard Detachment +1CP (Imperium - Space Marines) [38 PL, 1CP, 620pts] ++

+ HQ +

Captain in Cataphractii Armor: Chainfist, Combi-flamer

Lieutenants in Phobos Armor
. Lieutenant in Phobos Armour: 1. Shoot and Fade, Warlord
. . Occulus Bolt Carbine and Bolt Pistol: Grav-chute, Master-crafted occulus bolt rifle

+ Elites +

Cataphractii Terminator Squad
. Cataphractii Sergeant: Combi-bolter, Grenade harness, Power sword
. 4x Cataphractii Terminator: Combi-bolter, Lightning Claw

Primaris Ancient: The Honor Vehement

Relic Contemptor Dreadnought: 2x Twin lascannon

++ Total: [86 PL, 9CP, 1,500pts] ++

Strategy thoughts:

I'm hoping to use my Phobos Libby to slow him down and steal CP, my Primaris Libby to buff up my units that end up in CC. My devastators will provide a nice bubble of plasma and they have the HB in case he Da Jumps near them. My Contemptor will be my main AT and it's mobile so I can shift fire if needed.

My tactical/drop pod, inceptors, cataphractii, and Phobos LT will be off the board. I'll bring them in hopefully turn 2. The LT will have the Fire and Fade so that he can keep up with the inceptors and buff them and possibly my cataphractii. I plan on that being a little bubble of high volume of fire shots, with the cataphractii at -1 and the inceptors at -2 with Tactical Doctrine. Normally I run Storm of War on my Cataphractii captain but that is pointless now with the tactical doctrine.

I learned my lesson against him last game, I'll plan on deploying far away and letting him come to me. He plays the faction that is +1 to advances and charges so he's pretty fast. I'll try to soften him up before he gets to me and then bring in my reserves to hopefully take out a weakened flank or exposed character. Since I'm 95% infantry I'll do my best to stay in terrain and maximize our CT, if I can keep my contemptor in a ruin as well even better.