What have your Raven Guard done lately?

mertbl

Bloody battle against a Space Wolf Company. He won but all he had left were his thunderwolves.

3++ invul on thunderwolf cavalry is tough. My army doesn't have enough regular Joe's to drown them in bolter shots.

So last night I believe I finished painting my tournament army to an acceptable 3 colour minimum / table top standard in time for next weekends GT.

It feels weird here sitting at work thinking I don't have any hobby chores to do when I get home tonight... 

Maybe I'll start painting Guilliman? I will post a family photo of a list in my WiP thread in the coming days too.

So last night I believe I finished painting my tournament army to an acceptable 3 colour minimum / table top standard in time for next weekends GT.

It feels weird here sitting at work thinking I don't have any hobby chores to do when I get home tonight... 

Maybe I'll start painting Guilliman? I will post a family photo of a list in my WiP thread in the coming days too.

Ill have to see if I can come say hi at the GT. Ill be there too!

My raptors came out of hiding, looked at me funny pointed to a pile of boxes I have sittting near by. One of them I think racked his shotgun and the chaplain flipped me off. And then disappeared again. I guess that want me to build them more units.

After a prolonged covert operation for members of the Ordo Xenos, the 4th Company are now in logistics, refueling, rearming,recruiting, in preparation for the Indomitus Crusade (Hidden Hands of the Emperor)

Lately, my Raven Guard terminator chaplain based on the limited access tribune praetor has been giving me that look from his display case every time I muse aloud about getting a land raider prometheus for my Great Crusade-era World Eaters and/or my chaotic Word Bearers, since I've still not finished the one I plan to use him in when I'm not using it for its original faction, the Order of Our Martyred Lady.

First day of the GT, didn't find duz yet lol, but I have got two minor and a major loss (all games could have swung either way right at the end too) and one major victory against grey knights, where I almost tabled him turn 3. Still need to find duz to annoy him.

We're doing an army buildup/gaming campaign with the start of 8th edition. As my warlord, finished the captain for the Khorne Arena kickoff in a few days. Relic blade and RG relic bolter may not be a maximized loadout, but looks cool and fits the shooty chapter. And yeah, the purity seal will be painted, along with all the other ones I've overlooked so far...

captainmorgannnpru.jpg

More and more forces continue to arrive, Fast Attack, Troops and HQ all accounted for at the moment. My Attempt at custom Corvia skulls was a failure... but about to start round two at attempting it again. My paint scheme for my army is all good and finalized finally to my liking. Brushes cleaned up good last night. Everything getting assembled and primed.... waiting for the start of the HHotE challenge to kick off....

Hey duz_, what part of the States you located?