What have your Raven Guard done lately?

mertbl

Are those Kasrkins?

Yup they are.

Are those Kasrkins?

looks like it

and are those Supposed to be Leman Russ Annihlators?

They Are a forgeworld HH tank. Carnodons I believe he said.

Ok

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

10th Co of the Raptors received reinforcements in the form of Reiver LT Reivers, Incursors, Suppressors, Invictor War Suit and an Impulsor

gallery_26778_13981_203521.jpg

Impulsor has not been built yet.

Raptors hit the table against the new Vanguard list at 1k pts the only ggod thing i can say about my horrible performance and loss is that my Phobos Librarian with Spectral Blade was nasty and accounted for most of the stuff I Killed (phobos Librarain and 5 man Infiltrator squad) and also did 2 wounds on himself for perils.....:mad:

Librarin was a whirlwind of death so that was fun 4 melee kills, 2 smite kills. My Grey Knight Brotherhood Terminator Librarian took max damage from 2 deff dread Custom Mega Blaster shots and failed both saves.....12 wounds. So yeah Phobos Librarian with No invulnerable save

As neat as the Phobos lobby looks I just can't think of a use on my armies for them

:dry.: you just dont want to paint that much digi camo on one model :teehee:

Impressive work since they're apparently the army to beat these days :tu:

What was your list?

Was His first time using the new codex so he was fairly unfamilar with his tool kit.

But my list was

5x Incursers

5x intercessors

3x eradicators

5x bladeguard

Deredeo dread

Hammerstrike stormspeeder

Gravis Capt

• 3 weeks later...

Crusade started last week. In the opening event (blind draw tournament style) I beat a mob of Orks at 25pl and got crushed by knights at 50pl. Just did t have tools for the job.

This week two 75pl games, took on Aeldari last night. Folded his flank with blade guard using master of ambush and infiltration strat. Tonight against a IF Marine player I trained up last year. He knows all my tricks lol and has a character Redemptor that is the terror of the campaign :)

• 2 weeks later...

Today my Raven Guard found out that pretty much all of their Heresy Era armored vehicles are getting squatted in the new edition of Heresy.

Since I basically don't play 40k anymore and have been doing 30k for the last year and a half, if I lose all my armored units bigger than a Rhino with no means to replace them (I'm broke), that might be it for me.

Kinda tired of shoveling money at a company that keeps proving they don't value loyalty in customers.

Today my Raven Guard found out that pretty much all of their Heresy Era armored vehicles are getting squatted in the new edition of Heresy.

Since I basically don't play 40k anymore and have been doing 30k for the last year and a half, if I lose all my armored units bigger than a Rhino with no means to replace them (I'm broke), that might be it for me.

Kinda tired of shoveling money at a company that keeps proving they don't value loyalty in customers.

80% sure they will be making a plastic Sicaran. The plastic contemptor and Spartan are already confirmed.

80% sure they will be making a plastic Sicaran. The plastic contemptor and Spartan are already confirmed.

Land Raider Achilles and Primaris Lightning are both gone. Other things being made of plastic doesn't change that. And it doesn't change the fact that I still can't afford to replace my no-longer-usable vehicles

• 2 weeks later...

I brought the Scouts out for a Kill Team against a buddy's (clearly Heretic) Veteran Guardsmen. 5 with sniper rifles, 4 with shotguns and a bolt pistol/chainsword on the Sergeant.

I had one of those 1st turns when the dice rolling was so good that the snipers gibbed absolutely everything they fired at, which put the Guard on the back foot.

220318_KT01.jpg?raw=1

He dealt a lot of damage back but the shotgun Scouts were still able to get up the board and flip objectives before they were taken down.

220318_KT02.jpg?raw=1

By the end it was my four snipers against his sniper and spotter left, melting back into the shadows. Big Raven Guard win on VPs.

220318_KT013.jpg?raw=1

I've not played a full 40K game for a long while, but gotta say I really like the current edition of Kill Team.

Edited by NiceGuyAdi