Death of the Warhammer app

Mellow

With the community being something they really pushed, this was inevitable, the app wasn't really getting as much love as it deserved.

I agree it was a bit sad really, but I'm assuming that it's probably more like the app wasn't generating the right traffic as it isn't something linkable to like the community website is.

IMHO, the app was created because of the GW policy to completely avoid social media. Now that the community team has embraced Facebook so well, the app is a little redundant...

True. Now we have warhammer community/ Warhammer TV facebook/ Black Library facebook/ regimental standard/ GW main site/ twitters/ WTV youtube channel/ separate old FW facebook page.

Ut's definitely past time it was dropped.

I liked the app I'm sorry to see it go, it was handy.

Agreed, sometimes i just don't have the time (or inclination) to check on all the different social media pages & i found myself loading the app several times a day to see what's new.

On the flip side it is amazing to see so much support and love for wider social media... as Heri listed above there's a tone of new info streams, though regimental standard has to possibly be my favourate! teehee.gif

I liked the app I'm sorry to see it go, it was handy.

Agreed, sometimes i just don't have the time (or inclination) to check on all the different social media pages & i found myself loading the app several times a day to see what's new.

On the flip side it is amazing to see so much support and love for wider social media... as Heri listed above there's a tone of new info streams, though regimental standard has to possibly be my favourate! teehee.gif

It's the best way to use data if it's in separate backets. Easier for migration, compile and to override collisions. Plus for lot of people it's easier to browse a lot of separate socials

Archived