WB 2.5k + Daemons - Dark Brethren

BloodTzar

Hello guys,

this is my 2nd try on WB list this time its with the good stuff from 40k; due to dark Brethren (Zardu)

Dark Brethren;

HQ:

Zardu Layak (no slaves which is sad as I love the model) - he picks the Sacrifice (heralds) and Cursed Earth with his +1 there are some chances of daemons

Chaplain - Catha, PF, Burning Lore

ELITES:

3 Quad Mortars - Shatter Shells

5 Catha Terminators - 2CF 2 PF + plasma blaster (does this work???) on the otehr hand I am not sure if Gal Vorbak isnt just better

TROOPS:

15 Tacticals - vox, vexilla , additional CC, PF+AA on Sarge, Dark Channelling

15 Tacticals - vox, vexilla , additional CC, PF+AA on Sarge, Dark Channelling

HEAVY:

Spartan - AC,FS (Chaplain and Termies go here)

Allies:

HQ:

Great Unclean One - Mastery lvl 3, 2xGreater Reward - Big fat one (just bought the FW model todaywub.gif ), goes for the Biomancy

TROOPS:

10 Plaguebearers -Icon and Instrument of Chaos

10 Plaguebearers -Icon and Instrument of Chaos

HEAVY:

Daemon Prince - Master lvl 3, Wings, Warp Armour, Greater Reward - I guess this one goes for telepathy???

Well, few things I miss are Gal Vorbak and Blade Slaves; however I think Zardu can stay with PB and summon from there. On the other hand I can still swap one unit of PB for Slaves. Or, big or; use command rhino and drop the big fat one on turn 2 with no scatter, but un-buffed.

What do you think guys?

~BT

• 2 weeks later...

Little light on serious anti-tank. Do you insist on keeping the daemons? I don't think they offer anything crucial to the list and you could take something more useful but you mentioned buying the GUO so obviously keep them if you like them.

Yes, Gal Vorbak are better and in my opinion cooler, but as always, if terminators float your boat, then go for it.

Also why do your tacticals have vexillas? IIRC 'Bearers already reroll failed morale checks or something along those lines. If I'm wrong, then keep em but otherwise get something else.

Archived