Fast Attack

Generally, minimum size Dominions with meltaguns in an immolator (or repressor if you have one) is the Sisters go-to fast attack choice.

I don't know if I've ever seen anyone run Dominions any other way if they were trying to win.

I basically always run a unit of seraphim, but I just like them. With them I like to do the hand flamers.

Generally, minimum size Dominions with meltaguns in an immolator (or repressor if you have one) is the Sisters go-to fast attack choice.

I don't know if I've ever seen anyone run Dominions any other way if they were trying to win.

I basically always run a unit of seraphim, but I just like them. With them I like to do the hand flamers.

How do you split the three unit cap between the two?

I like to go 2 Dominion, 1 Seraphim but have been keen to try 2 Seraphim since they're quite fun

Seras with dual hand flamers are brutal for wiping infantry off of objectives and dominions are lethal against tanks. So it's really what you want out of a fast attack

Yeah, I do the same as you generally, Edward. I'm not convinced I can effectively deal with vehicles if i only have 1 dominion squad. At the end of the day, I play what's fun for me, so i tend to do a max size Seraphim squad with hand flamers and a superior with power sword/plasma pistol.

I think that unless you don't think your opponent will have any dangerous vehicles, 2 Dominions and 1 seraphim is a pretty safe bet. Some people don't run Seraphim at all, or you can go double cad and have 6 FA slots

I run two Seraphim squads of 10 each, and each squad has 1 flamer and 1 inferno pistol sister. Great utility and agility in one package.

The 3rd choice is, as others have posted, a squad of 5 or 6 in an Immolator, carrying 4 meltas.

Archived