Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Could I put rhinos, and such on a base if I wanted?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Trevak Dal

Trevak Dal

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,200 posts
  • Chapter Name: Black Legion (Night Blades)
I got a couple of those big rhino sizes square bases from fantasy/AOS, and I was wondering if there was anything likely illegal (rules wise and speculated for 8th) for me to base them?

Also what about my defiler on a riptide sized base?

"Our Turn" - Centurion Khârn.

Dam13n

Dam13n

++ CÆLATOR ALTRICES ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 2,292 posts
  • Chapter Name: The Scions
There is nothing stopping you from basing your tanks. As all measurements are made either from/to the hull or weapons depending on the situation, a base will have no noticable effect on anything.

Toasterfree

Toasterfree

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,163 posts
  • Chapter Name: Wolves

the best thing about the base is the corners would then define while fire arc someone is in. it helps more than it hurts.

QUOTE ('Forgotten Knight")
EDIT: I just checked and in the listing it does say "Power Weapon". So maces, swords, axes, spears, and chopsticks would be legal, as long as thier powered. :-P
QUOTE (Heimdal @ Oct 6 2009, 02:33 PM) 
Search with the servo sperm and thou shalt find!

I am a tank. You will not get past me. If you DO get past me, you will not get the rest of my team, as they have already fled. Unless my team doesnt want to leave me behind, which I will take as many of you with me as I can, before you get to the rest of us.

Trevak Dal

Trevak Dal

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,200 posts
  • Chapter Name: Black Legion (Night Blades)
Yeah that's what I was thinking. I also want them to match the basing of my guys.

"Our Turn" - Centurion Khârn.

jeffersonian000

jeffersonian000

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,284 posts
  • Chapter Name: Knights of the Word
GW once publish vehicles on bases as a new rule with pics of Rhinos on bases as an April Fools joke. I laughed.

SJ
“And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.”
- Revelations 9:9

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users