Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Prot's Take on BIG Changes for Deathwatch in 8th Edition

8th edition deathwatch

• Please log in to reply
304 replies to this topic

leth

leth

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 246 posts
Need to pull in outsiders for that, have DW focus on what they are good it. Let others take up the slack.

mjrwaud

mjrwaud

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 42 posts

Just a quick notice, the faction focus on the warhammer community site and Facebook is up... and they lumped all "non-codex" marines together. Deathwatch got all of a sentence and a snapshot of special issue ammo rules.

I really hope you'll all stop by the warhammer facebook site and make your Deathwatch comments and questions heard as I have a feeling there's going to be plenty of loud voices in there!

Links:

https://www.warhamme...-space-marines/

https://www.facebook...75682476085719/

• Prot and Vel'Cona like this

Irbis

Irbis

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,792 posts

And you know what is funniest in that link? Half of "non-codex" marines there are in fact Codex ones. Shows how much they cared.

Though, I was kind of expecting them to produce such half-assed article, after they published 'summary' of 8th edition spoilers implying that's it. That left what, players of five books without their own faction focus letting their displeasure be known, so of course they slapped some hasty gak together to shut them up dry.png

leth

leth

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 246 posts

Honestly after the leaks the faction focus were worthless so I dont really care haha.

Still, we have confirmation from facebook that some sort of FAQ will be along shortly after release

• Vel'Cona likes this

Mobius0288

Mobius0288

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 206 posts

Ya it was very disappointing, definitely made it known in the comments for the article. Should've just skipped the whole article or just done Dark Angels since that's what the guy clearly was excited about.

• shandwen likes this

Deathwatch | Imperial Fist | Imperial Knights | Skitarii | Inquisition

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 8th edition, deathwatch

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users