Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

=][= Chronicles of the Legio Bolter & Chainsword =][=

Legio Bolter & Chainsword Chronicles of the Legio Legio mini-me

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

Poll: Chronicles of the Legio

Which is your favorite submission?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

Midnightmare

Midnightmare

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,929 posts
Great work there guys, well done all :tu: :tu: :tu:
bl-logo.jpggallery_45765_12339_50558.png
“We are returned”
Black Legion WIP
Flesh Eaters WIP
Tutorial:Glowing Eyes/Power Weapons
Index Astartes:Flesh Eaters

Brother Cambrius

Brother Cambrius

++ VISUM COLORATOR ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 3,766 posts
  • Faction: Sons Of Doom,Vanquishers

That background was a joy to read, Cambrius. Brought back many good memories. laugh.png

I'm surprised the very mention of the Culinarium didn't give you terrifying flashbacks Dos. :P

Cambrius

• Dosjetka likes this

gallery_26154_15777_7413.png sml_gallery_81492_11492_822.pngjHkptLG.png]gallery_77459_13226_2824.pnggallery_48988_10069_2782.png gallery_48988_11572_5225.pnggallery_48988_15094_15503.png

Dosjetka

Dosjetka

++ TUTATOR MONTEM ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 13,160 posts

Who said I'm not lying about "good memories" to try and fool myself into thinking that by ignoring things they'll stop haunting me at all times of the day and night? :ph34r:

• Brother Cambrius likes this

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

You carry the Emperor's will as your torch, with it destroy the shadows.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Legio Bolter & Chainsword, Chronicles of the Legio, Legio mini-me

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users