[Review] Warhammer World Exclusive - Command Tanks

As an owner of this set, I must say the upgrade sprue is great and includes some really nice details, especially in terms of bits for the Land Raider Captain. And for what you get extra vs the price of a Rhino and Land Raider at RRP, it really is excellent value.

As an owner of this set, I must say the upgrade sprue is great and includes some really nice details, especially in terms of bits for the Land Raider Captain. And for what you get extra vs the price of a Rhino and Land Raider at RRP, it really is excellent value.

What blew me away the most was the transfers. The CT specific ones was a really nice surprise and the quality is so much better than the two mini Ultramarine Vehicle transfer sheets that you also get.

What blew me away the most was the transfers. The CT specific ones was a really nice surprise and the quality is so much better than the two mini Ultramarine Vehicle transfer sheets that you also get.

They are indeed really great quality and the designs are really nice, although as a non big-four-chapter player the majority of the sheet was of little use to me. 

Thanks for the review. I'm still miffed that they are exclusive.

There are some on eBay they are more than expensive. :-/

You may find this Facebook Group useful; it's about people obtaining location/event limited models on behalf of people who can't get there at the normal RRP (no gouging). There are plenty of regular visitors to Warhammer World there, so if you're happy to pay postage I'm sure somebody there could help you get hold of some.

Thanks for the review. I'm still miffed that they are exclusive.

There are some on eBay they are more than expensive. :-/

You may find this Facebook Group useful; it's about people obtaining location/event limited models on behalf of people who can't get there at the normal RRP (no gouging). There are plenty of regular visitors to Warhammer World there, so if you're happy to pay postage I'm sure somebody there could help you get hold of some.

Wow, awesome mate! Will have look at this! Thanks! :)

I got this on a trip to England...but I'm not sure I got those transfers. Hot :cuss those transfers are awesome!

Beautiful kit though. I made an awesome (in my mind anyway) conversion for a captain using the command tank bits, and can turn the command rhino into a las/plas-back with a little conversion. Does anyone know when the transfers were released (like, after April 2016, b/c that's when I visited. I want to know if I should waste the time looking for those awesome transfers [not that I use them, anyway])?

I got this on a trip to England...but I'm not sure I got those transfers. Hot :censored: those transfers are awesome!

Beautiful kit though. I made an awesome (in my mind anyway) conversion for a captain using the command tank bits, and can turn the command rhino into a las/plas-back with a little conversion. Does anyone know when the transfers were released (like, after April 2016, b/c that's when I visited. I want to know if I should waste the time looking for those awesome transfers [not that I use them, anyway])?

I picked my Box up at the end of May 2016 and it had the transfers in.

Perhaps, Jolemai. I actually recorded myself opening it (yes, I'm that crazy) and while it was sort of after I'd started building, everything was still pretty much in the box, do you think customer service would deem that sufficient evidence for a replacement sheet of transfers (assuming they were released before I nabbed the box)? I've heard of GW/FW CS replacing the new 1k sons robots for free and telling someone to keep the custodes dread he'd gotten in the original mailing, so I doubt it would be much trouble.

Perhaps, Jolemai. I actually recorded myself opening it (yes, I'm that crazy) and while it was sort of after I'd started building, everything was still pretty much in the box, do you think customer service would deem that sufficient evidence for a replacement sheet of transfers (assuming they were released before I nabbed the box)? I've heard of GW/FW CS replacing the new 1k sons robots for free and telling someone to keep the custodes dread he'd gotten in the original mailing, so I doubt it would be much trouble.

The chaps at GW/FW are really friendly. I asked them a while back for an extra set of Land Raider interior doors, and they send them my way without any trouble.